[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are all of the single player focused games? I dislike multiplayer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Switch.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Switch.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
Where are all of the single player focused games? I dislike multiplayer ones and that seems to be all the Switch has besides BoTW.
The multiplayer games aren't exactly bad, but I want some JRPG's & Platformer single player games now.

I was going to buy a Switch this month but I'm having second thoughts now, might have to wait a while until some solid single player games get released.
>>
>>384376248
>Where are all of the single player focused games?
there are only like 4 games for the fucking thing
>>
>>384376248
Well disgea or whatever is a thing. I don't like such animu games but my roommate thought it was fun. He took his Switch on a two week trip to China with just that game
>>
>>384376248
There wont be many, Switch is first and foremost made for people with real life friends, if you don't have anybody to share that extra joycon controller with. This console is not for you
>>
>>384376248
Super Mario Odyssey
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Fire Emblem Switch
>>
>>384376248
Skyrim
>>
File: 1444097527525.jpg (229KB, 810x675px) Image search: [Google]
1444097527525.jpg
229KB, 810x675px
>>384376248
They're all on the eshop - like Mighty Gunvolt Burst, Blaster Master Zero, Kamiko, Gonner, Isaac, etc.
>>
Maybe try to look for single player games on consoles whose entire gimmick isn't multiplayer-anywhere-with-anyone?
>>
Nintendo are trying to justify paid online and without the third party multiplayer titles it looks jewy as fuck so expect Nintendo to go all out with multiplayer titles until it's the norm.
>>
>>384377503
>Full retail priced Isaac

What sort of cuck would do this to themselves?
>>
File: Marin.jpg (37KB, 438x483px) Image search: [Google]
Marin.jpg
37KB, 438x483px
>buying a console when it doesn't have games that appeal to you to complain about it on /v/
>>
>>3843762480
>Where are all of the single player focused games?
Just wait a little bit after the holidays. Xeno and Wahoo will be out, and Kirby, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, and Metroid will be on the horizon.
>>
>>384379802
nintendo shits
>>
Is a world wide release for Xeno confirmed? Or is it Winter for Japan
>>
>>384376248
By the end of the year we'll have Mario Odyssey, Mario Rabbids, FE Warriors and Xenoblade.
Next year Kirby, Yoshi, Pokémon and FE
>>
>>384376248
It came out with the best single player game of all time. I'd rather have multiplayer games like Splatoon 2 so I can use my Switch daily to be honest.
>>
>>384380476
Mario Odyssey, FE 2018, and eventually Pokemon seem like they'll be compelling enough. For BotW alone it's still not much of a package, sadly.

Does the FE game even have a release quarter yet?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.