[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every fighting game thread on /v/ is people whining that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: fightcade.png (17KB, 861x861px) Image search: [Google]
fightcade.png
17KB, 861x861px
>every fighting game thread on /v/ is people whining that "good" games aren't played anymore or at tournaments
>complain that franchises aren't what they used to be
>demand representation of old games at events or constantly beg for overpriced HD re-releases with trash netcode that they won't even buy

Every EVO season you fags whine up and down about your favorite dead game not being there but none of you use this or go to locals
>>
Fightcade is great. It reminds new players how busted the old games were and why no-one plays them.
>>
File: fc.png (8KB, 768x177px) Image search: [Google]
fc.png
8KB, 768x177px
>none of you use this

This is just one of the alts I use that I made a month and a half ago. I make another one like every 2 weeks and I've been back on forth on this one and another this past month. I play fightcade like 3 hours a day.

succ me you fucking moron. BTFO.
>>
>>384370289
Oh yeah and I'm going to go to an ST tournament in january and I'm going to start going to vsav locals, so go kill yourself with your retarded assumptions.
>>
>>384370289
What do you play, bubby?
>>
Nobody wants to play with elitist tryhards
>>
>>384369493
I used play it but most of the people that challenged me lagged like hell even with the nice netcode.
>>
I go to locals, but I don't care about playing online. It isn't the same.
>>
>>384369493
>use this dead platform
No, also I go to my uni's weekly every week no one plays old games everyone just wants to practice new shit
>>
>>384370593
90% ST 10% vsav
>>
>>384369493
I go to weeklies but it's often too much to ask of people to also play old games when they want to practice and get good at modern stuff.
>>
>>384370801
>Nobody wants to play with talented players

ftfy
>>
File: 1466539995824.jpg (74KB, 753x733px) Image search: [Google]
1466539995824.jpg
74KB, 753x733px
>>384369493
SHUT THE FUCK UP, SOMEONE BITCOIN MINED ME THE OTHER DAY THROUGH THIS APP WHEN I WAS PLAYING STREET FIGHTER 3 3RD STRIKE
>>
>>384372786
what are you talking about you paranoid moron?
>>
>>384373029
I got bitcoin mined the other day when I was playing this faggot, somehow he managed to upload a miner to my computer. Luckily thia happened to me before and I was able to remove it. But honestly I don't trust anybody who plays this shit anymore.
>>
>>384373229
what the hell are you talking about? what happened?
>>
I don't play on fightcade because most of the players are nostalgiafags who never stopped playing and will need to drop the current games I play to to at least be mediocre. it is not worth the time.
>>
>>384373576
>retard downloaded virus
>thinks someone on fightcade hacked him instead
>>
File: laugh.gif (2MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
2MB, 286x258px
>>384373720
that's what I assumed
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.