[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone suck Bethesda's dick? They make shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: gaben_weed.jpg (31KB, 642x413px) Image search: [Google]
gaben_weed.jpg
31KB, 642x413px
Why does everyone suck Bethesda's dick? They make shitty "games" which are more like walking simulators really.

Arena and Daggerfall = They even sucked when they came out. Not much to say about them really.

Morrowind = Had nice graphics, story wasn't anything special and the gameplay was kinda bad. The world that is apparently so otherwordly was well ... Just big mushrooms here and there. Wow.

Oblivion = Had nice graphics for the time, yeah that's it. Story sucks, setting is generic and the gameplay is shallow. Worst thing are the leveling enemies (who thought this was a good idea anyways?) even though the older games kinda did the same thing with loot.

Skyrim = Kinda the same as Oblivion but the graphics even sucked on release.

Fallout 3 = The Fallout games made by Black Isle were great but this ... wow.
The story is unengaging (how didn't they come up with anything better wtf?) and the gameplay is lackluster. Graphics sucked at this point, arguably worse than Oblivion. Only thing it has going for it is the art stlye but you know - THEY didn't come up with it.

Fallout 4 = See Fallout 3. Even though the guns feel a lot better the enemies are still so bulletspongy that it is absolutely no fun to play (note that this is not hard, only annoying).

So please explain to me why you waste your time on these games? I know about the modding community of course, but that is the work of fans and not Bethesda, they provided the tools - that's it. Besides that like 95% of those mods suck.
And don't forget that they tried to monetize mods before which they are now doing again. Great company.
>>
Get good fggt.
>>
>>384366491
did you make the dark souls bait thread yesterday? formats pretty similar
>>
>>384366491
I only play Skyrim to fool my GF into believing I'm a normie. Skyrim is fucking shit.
>>
>>384366605
Nope, and this is not a bait. I'm curious.
>>
>>384366491
it's fun to fuck around in them
discovering new locales in FO3 was interesting
mods
and if all else fails you can turn the console on and go to town on the NPCs
I will say that they really need to make a new engine, gamebryo is far too limited
>>
Skyrim is the best game ever stfu
>>
>>384366491
You know that Twilight Zone episode about the kid with god powers who sent people to the cornfield? Todd is that kid all grown up.
Its a good thing you took out all those extra dialogue choices Todd, its a real good thing!
>>
>>384366491
They made fun, interesting games that could be better but were at least good with mods for years.

Since FO4 they've made shit games that are made acceptable with mods. Now no one sucks their dicks except fanboys and their fanboys are substantial.
>>
>>384367231
>They made fun, interesting games
All I see is a game in which you run around mindlessly from time to time killing stuff.
>>
Funniest thing is how Obsidian made Fallout New Vegas in one year. I mean the game is still let down by it having most of the shitty gameplay mechanics from Fallout 3 but the story and the world buidling is pretty damn good.
>>
Bethesda is pretty much the only company that cares for its customers these days. Shut up.
>>
>>384368958
They suck. Deal with it.
>>
>>384367231
>since FO4
wow you mean skyrim special edition? cause thats all they have done
>>
>>384368958
>paid mods
>gazillion dlcs
>absurdly priced season pass that doesn't even include base game
>care about their customers
how fucking much ar they paying you?
>>
>Morrowind = Had nice graphics

Morrowind has always looked like shit.
>>
File: Todd.webm (3MB, 768x480px) Image search: [Google]
Todd.webm
3MB, 768x480px
>>384366491
Because they are good games
>>
Simply a matter of opinion. Have a nice day.
>>
>>384366809
That's just it though, Games shouldn't be worth playing because of mods or because it's fun to dick around in.

This sums it up pretty well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7X9S8q1FXQ
>>
I think Skyrim is an OK game, but I'm perplexed by how popular it was. I am a seasoned RPG player and even I found the world slightly confusing and a bit hard to get into, so how could the majority of regular people who play it understand so easily, unless they just play it for the gameplay without caring about the overall story and game world
I think that Skyrim and FO4, both were a step in the wrong direction for popular RPGs because they don't allow the player much freedom to create their own character and figure out their own story in the world, which is part of the fun of a lot of the older RPG games
>>
>>384372576
I thought just the opposite of Skyrim, you could wander in any direction and join any questline, be evil or good, and ignore the main storyline completely
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.