[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you he looks fun as fuck. https://www.youtube.com/watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: b17b7b39bb45a193e484f16d225b3d85.jpg (338KB, 1150x694px) Image search: [Google]
b17b7b39bb45a193e484f16d225b3d85.jpg
338KB, 1150x694px
Fuck you he looks fun as fuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcMiPWzXn0k

But muh edgy anime guys, and edgy i am so evil and powerful power men and waifus.
Get wrecked.
Dumb over the top ridiculous charters are the best ting in fighting games.
>>
>>384352710
Is Abigail Spider Man?
>>
What's ridiculous about him, exactly? He's a generic biglargehuge guy. Okay. We already got Gief.
>>
>>384352801
Ha has tire bracelets tire fanny packs and tiny tire rings.
He is fucking Huge. His hair looks like Canada maple leaf.
His normal throws are literally him treating his opponent like a puny thing.
He literally smashes your head in the invisible ceiling and uses you like a hanging punching bag.
>>
>>384352801

He's not a grappler and he takes the trope and exaggerates it to the absurd. Also, Zangief is not the biggest SF character, Hugo was until Abagail.
>>
>>384352710
Cool. Is that the new Battleborn character?
>>
>>384353246
He does have 2 grabs thou.
Althou true he is not grab focused like Gief.
One grab is the standard one but the ex version wall bounces kinda like what Nekali has
The other grab is a option from his run.
He doesn't have an air or anti air grab thou apparently.
>>
>>384353483

He has two command grabs: One which you can converge off his running move and he just throws you high up. The other he swats you like a bug and the ex-has wall bounce.
>>
>>384352710
Looks like a bad version of a Saints Row 3 villain.
With so many interesting things they could've gone with, with so many characters they already have design wise they make this?

>I-IF YOU HATE IT Y-YOU LIKE EDGY ANIME AND WAIFUS

Nice deflecting and moving goal posts, do you work for Capcom or something?
He looks dumb and unoriginal. Who gives a fuck if he looks "fun"? Fighting games aren't fun either way, they're shit for autismos to waste entire lives on and then feel proud that they EBIN COMBO STREAKED SOMEONE because their lives are devoid of any actual accomplishment.
>>
File: Sodom.png (149KB, 250x416px) Image search: [Google]
Sodom.png
149KB, 250x416px
>>384352710
God, fuck these lame-ass generic jobbers from Final Fight

If they're gonna reach into Final Fight some more, gimme Sodom. He was pretty cool in Alpha.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.