[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post a video game you hate and say 3 good things about it >The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: f4.jpg (33KB, 350x399px) Image search: [Google]
f4.jpg
33KB, 350x399px
Post a video game you hate and say 3 good things about it

>The companions were a huge improvement over 3
>The crafting system is fun and rewards pretty much any special build with the ability to craft
>the brotherhood of steel were great and their entrance into the game is so cool
>>
>45 minutes
>no replies
Self reflection, unbiased opinions, and not succumbing to fanboyism aren't /v/'s strengths.

Fallout New Vegas
>one of the few games and few RPGs that let's you be a cowboy
>cool ideas for factions
>good soundtrack
>>
>>384349686
Undertale

>I like the branching routes you can take
>some fuckable characters
>puts furries on the gaming map
>>
Is fallout 4 bad? I loved the other two. I wanna get it on pc.
>>
>>384353557
It improves on the shooting mechanics but pretty much everything else is a downgrade.
>>
>>384353650
Downgrade is putting it nicely, they fucking scalped the game.

>>384353557
Think of 3 and NV as a beautiful banquet with all the food you like, then think of 4 as that same banquet except the food is plastic and there's a rat-ish looking man at the end of the table trying to get you to buy 'downloadable extra food' to make your game better.
>>
>>384353650
OK so it's a bad game and I should stay away?
>>
File: IMG_2046.jpg (144KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2046.jpg
144KB, 1366x768px
>>384354453
I liked it. Settlements are a plus.
>>
>>384354453
This anon's exaggerating, it's definitely more of a sequel to 3 than NV (because it's by Bethesda). The main story is absolutely awful but the shooting is improved and exploration is more rewarding.
>>
>>384354679
settlements are complete trash and you could never build anything like that withou cheats and mods, thus breaking my immersion and they're completely pointless
>>
>>384354739
Im going to buy it and dlc since it's the only fallout game I haven't played.
So it'd be $45 for everything. I won't go into it expecting much from the main story.
I also like building cozy homes. So this will be perfect. Any mods you absolutely recommend?
>>
>>384355012
All the structures in that pic are from vanilla assets except the vertibird
>>
>>384355058
atomic beauty
>>
>>384355262
And that fixes the games issues?
>>
>>384355058
It can be pretty buggy lots of the time, so I'd poke around on the Nexus for unofficial patches and bugfixes before starting if I were you.
>>
>>384355690
Will the patch on Bethesda mod site be ok? My friend said he was lagging bad around the town of Lexington. He had a 1070. Fps was in the 30s why is that
>>
>>384356527
Also his fps hovers around 72 on average lol
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.