[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lads, I need your assistance. I'm doing a solo summoner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: final-fantasy-xii.jpg (693KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
final-fantasy-xii.jpg
693KB, 1600x1200px
Lads, I need your assistance.

I'm doing a solo summoner run of FFXII TZA right now, and at first I was planning on just sticking with one class, rather than using dual classes, but this shit is hard as balls (well the side content is, not necessarily the story mode shit).

I chose to be a time mage, but I'm not sure what to pair it with. I think I only have TWO choices. Monk or White Mage.

Monk would have been ideal but it fucking misses out on the Faith buff. That's literally all. It gets everything else I would have wanted from a White Mage, aka Protectga, Shellga, Bravery, Dispelga, Curaja, Renew etc etc. It also gets a shit ton of health nodes, as I'm sure you all know which combined with the light armor it would allow me to wear I'd be able to make some decent use of Balance. As an added plus, it gets access to Wither + Expose. My Time mage has access to Shear + Addle, so that would have meant I'd have all the 'break' techniques.

White Mage gives me access to robes + Faith as well as all the other white magic spells but not much else.

I know it seems skewed towards the monk in terms of the sheer quantity of shit it gives but the usefulness of Faith cannot be understated.

Which would be the best route to take?
>>
>>384348126
Too long; didn't read. Tits or GTFO
>>
>>384348126
I'm not even far in enough to know what Faith does, but your run does sound interesting. Maybe I'll try to do something similar after I finish the game.
>>
Is that even possible? Summon sucks in FFXII so you're basically running with one and a half party members.
>>
>>384350859
You'd be surprised just how strong summons are, at this point anyway. My Belias has like 7.7k health at level 45 and hits surprisingly hard. Now that you can control them too they're not too bad at all.
How they'll be later on in the game worries me though. I think I'm going to struggle hard against some of the super bosses like Zodiark, Yiazmat and Omega Mk XII.

Anyway, not that anybody gives a shit but I'm probably going to go the White Mage route despite all of the other boons that Monk gives. I just can't justify not having Faith to buff my Espers, all of their signature attacks are magic based, so an extra 50% damage on those seems too good to pass up on.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.