[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oh, hello! You must be Anon, come on in. >Please, take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: meeting room.jpg (136KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
meeting room.jpg
136KB, 1080x1080px
>Oh, hello! You must be Anon, come on in.
>Please, take a seat and tell us about yourself. >What position were you going for again?
>Please tell us about your skills. Why should we hire you? How can you help us in creating or selling our games?
>>
Hello I am colored and a homosexual
>>
>>384342431
Dye your hair blue and you're hired.
>>
That's weird I didn't know the Doom 3 devs made Brink and Gears of War wait a minute
>>
>>384342401
I want to make a video game but I have no talent or skills in coding or animation. I just want to boss people around and make them create my dream video game.
>>
>>384342775
Are you part of the LGBT community ?
>>
>>384343065
No, why?
>>
>>384342401
I'm more concerned about toilet paper roll than dxracer chairs.
>>
>>384342775
Mhh, do you know how to lie to customers?
How badass would you describe your game?
Would you consider to cut mandatory parts into dlc?
How quick can you make up game mechanics and how hard would you pressure your team to develope these mechanics?
>>
Im the idea guy.
>>
Because I'm good at drawing shit that isn't shit
>>
>>384342401
because if you don't I'll fucking murder you and your entire family and burn your house down and shit on your grave and then eat the shit, along with your ashes, and then shit it out again and blow it up with dynamite.
>>
I can think of more weapon concepts than autofire and shotgun
>>
File: image.gif (752KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
752KB, 250x150px
>>384342401
Nice to meet you sirs.
Im here for the office slut position. As you see i can pass as a female gamer.
I know how to be feminist but behind closed door how to please with my tight little boypussy.
Maybe you want to try my mouth firsthand, if im qualified for this position?

Am i hired?
>>
>gaming chairs in a "boardroom"
how bout i poison everything you own
>>
>>384343065
NnnoooouuyyeyeyeyeYYEEESSSS!
Maybe, how gay do you need me?
>>
>What position are you going for again?

If the recruiter doesn't even know, I'd steer clear.
>>
>>384342401
Wait, this isn't the bathroom? It kinda smells like the bathroom, though.
>>
>>384342401
>disgusting fucks who use toilet paper like its a hand towl
>>
File: ss+(2017-07-18+at+12.16.52).jpg (222KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-07-18+at+12.16.52).jpg
222KB, 1920x1080px
>>384342401
Yeah, I heard ya'll niggas was hirin', wassup?
>>
>>384343617
It's a gaming company, so why not, those are pretty comfy. The only objectively bad thing about it is the fact that those are overly expensive for something like boardroom.
>>
File: d96.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>384342401
>Quake Wars Enemy Territory
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.