[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Sony came out to announce the PS5 with KB&M support for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

If Sony came out to announce the PS5 with KB&M support for all games and a 60 fps goal on at least 80% of their games, would you really consider console gamin? For me, these are the only two reason why I switched to PC forever ago.

(Also, I know there's an adapter you can get to allow KB&M support, but setting it up for every single game sounds like a bitch as well as people saying it just doesn't feel right)
>>
I only use a mouse for fps and rts on PC. Everything else I use controller. It's much more ergonomic.
>>
>>384341603
>tfw you may as well use your phone's keyboard instead of OP's pic
>Nintendo somehow ahead of the game
>>
>>384341603
kb&m is terrible for most games. so uncomfortable. it's easy to balance a game around not being as quick. with limitations devs get really creative and that leads to innovation. look at all the clever ways they handled the original gameboy back in the day, like double tapping a direction to run, etc. with pc you get nnone of that. it's always just 'MORE MORE MORE! GIVE US MORE POWER! OUR GAMES DEMAND MORE POWER!" and this leads to shitty lazy devs who can't optimize worth a shit.
>>
>>384341742
You can use your phones keyboard though if you have the ps4 app, or literally any bluetooth or USB keyboard
>>
>>384341693
Right, but the ability to use both would still be an option. Just like plugging in a controller on a PC.
>>
How would you use a mouse on a couch?
>>
>>384342102
You don't have to have it on a couch. You can just use a desk.
>>
>>384341603
The PS4 has KB&M support. The PS3 did too.
Devs just don't use it because they feel it'd be unfair to gamepad users.
>>
>>384342027
why can't you already do that?

unfair advantage?
>>
>>384342272
>The PS3 did too.
The PS3 even had support for USB headsets, which surprised me
>>
>>384341603
>if you could do all these things you can already do on a computer, would you use on an inferior platform?
No. Although, I do have a PS4 and have enjoyed it quite a lot, but haven't played much since I built my PC.
>>
>>384342360
People usually see it that way, yes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.