[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Playing TES: Oblivion >Turned into a vampire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170718_012132.jpg (141KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170718_012132.jpg
141KB, 960x960px
>Be me
>Playing TES: Oblivion
>Turned into a vampire by some wandering vampire douchebag
>Start the quest to cure myself of vampirism
>Longest side quest in the game
>Spend about 3 hours on it
>Finally got the cure, now I just need to give the Count of Skingrad his portion of the cure
>Thankgod.gif
>Talk to his steward
>She takes me to his secret chamber so I can give him the cure
>Quest bugs
>Count won't take the cure
>Steward just says "the count is waiting for you, through that door" over and over
>Mfw 3 hours of hoops to jump through all for nothing
>>
This is your punishment for pirating the game.
>>
>>384332640
>Pirating
I was playing on console
>Inb4 "Console Peasant"
>>
Git gud.
>>
File: 1493257962731.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
1493257962731.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>384332308
>Not getting the DLC that gives you a comfy vampire lair complete with a fountain that instantly cures you
>>
>>384332308
Thanks Todd Howard
>>
>>384332808
I mean, you kind of deserved this for playing Bethshit on a console. Reap what you sow.
>>
>>384332808
I was going to suggest grabbing the unofficial community patch to fix shit like that. It's not even being a peasant, anon. Playing Beth games on consoles is just a surefire way to glitches fucking up your entire game or wasting hours of progress.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.