[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there no side quests? There's even less than there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0013.jpg (23KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0013.jpg
23KB, 460x215px
Why are there no side quests? There's even less than there were in Fallout 3 and it's hard to gain experience now that I'm level 50 and there's nothing to do
>>
File: toddzi-cropped2.png (769KB, 900x740px) Image search: [Google]
toddzi-cropped2.png
769KB, 900x740px
>>384327510
There's infinite side quests you dumb faggot!
>>
>>384327510
Keep the dumb radio on to freedom and it'll keep giving you dumb quests that you could do in your sleep and don't give a shit about.

I'm level 60 at this point, and honestly, I feel like killing everyone and everything and then throwing my PC through my FUCKING WINDOW. WHY IS MY INTERNET DOWN. SON OF A CUNT.
>>
>>384327576
Why do all Bethesda games look kind of blurry? Like even the ones not developed by them and just published.
>>384327709
Those are just radiant quests though, I want stories.
>>
>>384328286
Probably because that image was taken from a 1080p youtube video as the game isn't out yet.
>>
OP another settlement needs your help
>>
>>384328286

Did you purchase and play the DLC???
>>
>>384327510
There's actually a lot of side quests. Most of them are just not very interesting.
>>
>do the radial faction quests
>npcs keep suggesting there is some sort of progress being made
>burn 70 hours doing them
>realise its an infinite loop and in fact the event the npcs siggest they are leading up to will never happen
>do the main quest and finish it in a few hours
>>
>>384329162
How could you spend so long on those quests?
I have up when I realised that the minutemen castle wouldn't never stop being a rubble filled shitheap
>>
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_quests
>>
>>384328851
There's about 14 non radiant ones
>>
>>384330416
Try the BoS quests
>>
Why is both this game and 3 has so little amount of sidequest? TES games got great amount of sidequests and the same thing with NV
>>
>>384330416
You can easily fix the castle up with those concrete blocks to make it a 5 sided fort
>>
>>384331050
Looks weird and doesn't match the textures
Still has rubble spilling out the sides too
>>
>>384331254
There's mods on PC that restore the castle perfectly or give you the correct castle wall blocks to use in the builder. You can make it look pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlKerFnFyY
>>
>>384330416
Thats the bad game design in F4 previous bethesda games radial quests led to faction progression and unique quests, rewards etc.
Not so in Fallout 4 you are literally led on goose chases and nothing happens.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.