[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, for a 6 year old, she's pretty responsible. Doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Nanako_P4.jpg (15KB, 300x666px) Image search: [Google]
Nanako_P4.jpg
15KB, 300x666px
You know, for a 6 year old, she's pretty responsible. Doing laundry, cooking for herself, and taking care of her borderline alcoholic dad.
>>
>>384326347
Why did Trump win the election?
>>
>>384326401
Fuck off reddit-falseflagging-as-pol.
>>
>>384326347
japan.

western faggot could learn a thing or two with them.
>>
>>384326963
My real mother left my sister and me in a closet when I was 2. I managed to get out and take of her (she was 6 months old) for three days before my grandfather found us.

Granted, this is based on his telling, but still.
>>
>>384326347
They just don't make women here like they do in japan...
yes my dear...
>>
>tfw you find a social link that mirrors your own life
>>
I'd marry her
>>
>Japan
But why are the older P4 girls retards in the kitchen?
>>
File: 1460708876936.jpg (12KB, 188x202px) Image search: [Google]
1460708876936.jpg
12KB, 188x202px
>moved to Alabama after high school to live with my family till I went to college
>lived with my grandma and 6 year old sister
>hilariously similar situation to Yu
>sister is either trying to get in a fight, gets bored easily when I try to hang out with her and pesters me whenever I'm trying to be alone
>aggressive and obnoxious to the point where not even my aunts/cousins can stand her
>grandma is a bored old woman who has a hoarding issue and gossips nonstop because she does nothing all day
>house is old and full of bugs
>barely make any friends because no one actually lives down there, just work and save money
>move away for college and have barely talked to them since
Man, I like Nanako but she's nothing like an actual 6 year old, if Nanako were my sister, things would be different around here.
>>
>>384327689
eh, as long as there's water, it's fine not eating for three days.
you probably fed your sister her own poop too
>>
Marrying her is canon, right?
>>
>>384328324
I think you mean Nanako is nothing like a girl with a bad family. She acts like a normal kid, but normal kids don't have shitty home life.
>>
>>384326347

so what are the odds she was being fucked?
>>
>>384326347
You mean you weren't doing this stuff when you were 6
>>
>>384326347
perfect girls are drawn
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.