[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo Switch owners. How many of you brought the system, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1499982310248.jpg (109KB, 647x365px) Image search: [Google]
1499982310248.jpg
109KB, 647x365px
Nintendo Switch owners. How many of you brought the system, but not BOTW?

What did you buy instead? And why not Zelda?
>>
>>384322090
>that controller
HNNNNNNG

But no i bought Zelda for Switch.
>>
>>384322813
I already spent nearly $70 on the original Pro Controller

Fuck
>>
>>384323160
So did i. Its a great controller.
>>
>>384322090
Zelda is for WiiU also, right? Actually The Switch isn't necessary then for BOTW, i think you can even emulate WiiU
>>
>>384322090
i got it for zelda a couple weeks ago knowing that splatoon 2 is coming when i finish.
also mario kart because the wii u is fucking dead
so that's already 2 more games than the ps4 i have collecting dust
>>
>>384323219
I feel that the mixed match analog sticks give my left hand cramps and pain.

The Wii U pro controller was best.
I wish they had just did the Wii U pro controller again, but grippy like the switch pro controller
>>
>>384323470
Agreed. I wish they kept the odd placement of the sticks like the wii u. I liked it. Hated the gloss though.
>>
>>384323440
seriously. i hated nioh and everything they have lined up looks pretty bad.
>>
>>384322090
I feel like buying one of those when they come out, the Switch Pro's D-Pad is actually pretty cruddy so I am willing to give this a shot.
>>
>>384322090
I like those analong sticks and the original buttons. I always thought the purple buttons looked like smarties and the colored ones were m&m's
>>
>>384323470
I wish they let the Wii U Pro Controller connect to the Switch.

It can do everything the Switch controller can do beside motion controls, amiibos, or the capture button, which in many games means you can play just fine.
>>
are those 8bitdo controllers anygood? I was thinking about getting one with analogs for pc gayman and emulation
>>
>>384323878
I only have the NES30, so I'm not sure about the analogue sticks in the other ones. But the NES30 is great. I use it to play emulators on my phone and I also play Shovel Knight and Blaster Master Zero on my Switch. I'm pretty happy with it. I imagine the others must be good too.
>>
>>384324191
might wait for the snes version with analogs since the nes analog one looks really small
>>
>>384322754
What is this even trying to imply?
I just assume it has something to do with ARMS because of the yellow Joy-Cons.
>>
>>384322090
What the fuck else would you even play?
>>
>tfw sold my switch after I beat zelda
Was a dumb mistake. cemu will have me covered if i want to play it again lol
>>
File: C967G-6VYAE9UhZ-1024x1024.jpg (129KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C967G-6VYAE9UhZ-1024x1024.jpg
129KB, 1024x1024px
Haven't picked up zelda as I have it on the wiiu. Been playing ARMS, Fast rmx and snipprrclips while I wait for splatoon2 and odyssey.
>>
>>384322090
For a while botw for the switch had a higher attach rate than the switch itself so you're gonna have a hard time finding anyone.
>>
>>384322090
I have Disgaea 5 and ARMS. I played through BotW on my cousins Wii U, I don't really see the point in playing it again. I didn't like it as a zelda game that much myself, and felt cheated when I figured out I could just go to Hyrule Castle at anytime. ARMS feels like it was made to ride on the silliness of Splatoon, and I think if Nintendo made a second one it'd flop. I like the game but it is overpriced. Disgaea also only sold well because the console is starving for games, but it's a good game with cliche characters as its main fault. With all that said, I love my Switch. Discovering niconico on the jap e-shop has made it fun to put on while I fall asleep too. Waiting impatiently for Splatoon 2, which is the main reason I bought the console.
>>
>>384322090
I picked up my switch without BotW. I've been playing Fast rmx, Puyo Tetris, and Cave Story. I beat an e-shop title called Kamiko as well, nice little game. I mostly picked up my switch cause I want to play Splatoon 2 when it launces. I think it might be a pretty promising machine for Jap games. I'm hopeful for the switches future, even though that's probably foolish.
>>
>>384322090
since when the fuck did they make the snes30 with analogs?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.