[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about FE6 /v/ Is it worth playing? Is it translated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1493348705513.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493348705513.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
Tell me about FE6 /v/

Is it worth playing? Is it translated well?

How hard is it compared to 7 or 9/10?
>>
It's difficulty is almost all a result of ambush reinforcements and 90% of the cast being shit. Basically unless you're a hardcore fan of Roy I would skip it.
>>
>>384321207
This pretty much.
>>
If you already like the series, it's worth playing just to have played them all, but I personally wasn't a fan. I played it to learn more about Roy but by the end of the game all I learned was that he was my least favorite Lord. The translation I played was pretty poor, but that was almost a decade ago, so there's likely a better one by now.
It was the hardest of the GBA games but it didn't feel like a satisfying kind of hard like RD because ambush reinforcements are the devil.
>>
>>384321515
>>384321207

What are ambush reinforcements? Is that like in Awakening Lunatic with reinforcements that spawn on that edge of the map and move the same turn?
>>
>>384321090
It's pretty good. Roy has no personality and the same turn reinforcements might fuck you over every now and again but it's worth playing if you're a fan of the series and especially a fan of 7. Not as good as Blazing Blade or Sacred Stones but still solid.
>>
>>384321937
Yeah. It's not always on the edge of the map, though. You end up either looking up where and when they spawn on the internet, learning by dying and resetting without much you could have done, or plugging up every goddamn fortress with a unit and leaving them there. It's never fun.
>>
>>384321090
It's aight. The cast has little to no personality but many of my favorite designs in the series. The difficulty is often from kind of unfun sources, but some of the maps are pretty cool, especially the gaiden chapters.

No reason not to play it, though I wouldn't fault you for using save states.

Roy isn't quite as bad as people say
>>
File: Cm_fe06_14_hidden_items.png (92KB, 512x352px) Image search: [Google]
Cm_fe06_14_hidden_items.png
92KB, 512x352px
>>384321090
It's pretty bad and filled with terrible game design. The maps range from just "ok" to real bad. The entire cast aside from a few characters also has little to none in terms of personality. Unless you really love FE, just skip it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.