[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path* *Beast Eye* *Beast Eye* *Makakaja* *Megidolaon*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1446082813141.jpg (22KB, 377x640px) Image search: [Google]
1446082813141.jpg
22KB, 377x640px
*blocks your path*
*Beast Eye*
*Beast Eye*
*Makakaja*
*Megidolaon*
*Megidolaon*
*Megidolaon*
>>
>>384318282
>Only 2 Beast eyes
I'm legit fine.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>Battle starts
>Gets eight to ten turns to every 1 of your turn.
>Uses attacks that deal 10k damage when your max HP is 3k.
>Uses this move every three turns then backs off for a whole two turns before returning to it.
>You encounter this guy after a cup that has three guys that heal themselves every turn, get three to four turns to themselves each, and deal lethal damage every attack.
Everything endgame in Cyber Sleuth barring the final boss in hard is far worse than Mott. Some will outright get an entire turn bar of just their turns as they deal 1-2k damage while you have 0.5x damage taken due to your attribute being strong to theirs.
>>
>>384318282
*gaea rage you*
heh nice try kiddo
>>
>>384318678
>Not spamming Aeroveedramon/UlforceVeedramon to prestock turns then spamming speed debuffs and ailments
You can out-cheap cyber sleuth. You have to play Nocturne's hand as it lies.
>>
File: pot of greed.png (18KB, 78x79px) Image search: [Google]
pot of greed.png
18KB, 78x79px
>Battle starts
>You lose
>>
File: 1419891781089.png (196KB, 468x376px) Image search: [Google]
1419891781089.png
196KB, 468x376px
>>384318678
>tripfag is too autistic to have fun in a meme thread
>>
>>384319817
>Implying speed buffs do anything when your entire team dies as soon as the three turns end and only gains one turn priority at best by buffing your team which looses their buffs when they die or debuffing.
>Implying anything on hard can have anything but Bug or Stun on them barring very rare exceptions
The entirety hard Master Cup is Safety Guard, Ulforce on certain matches, Lilithmon, Belphemon FM, Gankoomon, and Jesmons as you tank 1500+ damage hits on everyone while enemies have 3+ turns even if you're fully buffed and even with dual Jesmons I couldn't get past Diaboromon on Hard due to running out of SP when he had half health. Hell, the round before him is
>StingVespmon that buffs the entire team every three turns of its own to max speed, strength, and intelligence while gaining three turns of priority for itself which you can almost never interrupt, and then at the end of the three turns of priority it heals everyone for 900 HP.
>Sakuyamon that debuffs you and buffs her party while also occasionally doing a single attack.
>Hououmon which does full party buffs and either does AoE or single attacks.
You get a single turn maybe every six to nine of theirs. If anyone dies they go all the way to the bottom of the priority list. I also forgot to mention Diaboromon has 30% chance to instant death you every attack if you somehow survive Catastrophe Cannon.
>>
>>384320651
Sounds like this game is kinda shitty. Why are you even playing it?
>>
>>384321025
Most of the stuff is actually doable on hard up until that point, I just thought we were complaining about nonsensical bosses that cheat.
>>
>>384320152
i still kek every time i see that vid
>>
>>384320651

I bought CS in the sale, did I make a mistake?
>>
>>384320152

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp4fxe75810
>>
>>384321667
Nah, the game itself is good, it's just that some later fights are unbelievably unfair on the harder difficulty which most people recommend since normal is a complete cakewalk. For example, the Diaboromon I'm complaining about on normal only does 1000 damage and gets 4 turns.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.