[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I wanna get into the Resident Evil series should I play the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: REmake.jpg (302KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
REmake.jpg
302KB, 1920x1080px
If I wanna get into the Resident Evil series should I play the original or REmake? Isn't the cheesiness of the original where the charm comes from? Also is REmake 2 still happening?
>>
whatever you do avoid 7 it's not an RE game.
>>
>>384313519
Cheesiness aside, original RE isn't really a good game. REmake manages to be cheesy, scary and really fun.
>>
>>384313519
If you really want to get into the series you should just play in chronological order. Both the original and REmake are worth playing.
>>
Play the RE1 on PS1 first, them RE2, then RE3, then CV, then go back and play REmake.
>>
>>384314172
>>384313905
Original or Director's Cut?
>>
Get REmake on PC, then put in the original voice acting mod. Bam, best of both worlds
>>
>>384314428
I say DC because it adds more even though it fucks up the ost
>>
>>384313905

Listen to this man. Play the original one was Chris and then REmake as Jill.
>>
I'd say play RE2, then 3, then do either the remake of 1 or Umbrella Chronicles. Then the Outbreak games. You need knowledge of Raccoon City/RPD more than the mansion because it's used more in various games.
>>
>>384313519
I say try Remake if you're only going to play through one of them.
It's the better game, more modern, and if you don't end up liking remake you probably wouldn't like the others in that style anyway. While if you started with the original you might think you don't like the series because it's the most dated.
Remake 2 is still happening. Expect info at TGS in September, and the release will probably be next year since it's the 20 year anniversary in 2018.

Also, Remake is on the Humble Bundle right now so you can get it really cheap.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.