[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY does this game feel so uninspired compared to the first one.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

WHY does this game feel so uninspired compared to the first one. I liked the first one but this one seems so dull to play.
>>
>>384311901
I disagree. D2 had far more varied environments and targets. D1 was a bit samey with its color pallet, and pretty much all your targets were corrupt bureaucrats.

D2 still runs iffy as hell though, so that deducts a fair few points.
>>
I guess it's the lackluster story. There is a lot of world building but the main story is meh as it gets.
>>
>>384311901

The story was better in the first which is why you cared more. It has less to do with the actual games than perception and feeling you get from the first one.
>>
>>384311901
>>384312287

IMO the first game was more focused on the "whale-punk" aspect. In D2 they tried to show a lot of new things but ended up diluting their own setting.
>>
>>384312290
I guess that makes sense. That and I dont recall combat being this hard on the original, but then again I just have the blink power atm
>>
because they pawned it off to the b-team and told them to basically scrape a story from existing materiel and characters.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.