[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i think [x] is shit >"can you explain why" >give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: asura.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
asura.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
>i think [x] is shit
>"can you explain why"
>give a fair enough and rationally detailed explanation of all the issues i have with the material
>"uhh well idk i think it's fun lol"
>>
>>384301756
The inverse to your problem is someone saying, "it's shit"
>>
so people don't give a fuck about your opinions? man, that's heartbreaking
>>
>>384301756
>people should care about my autistic obsession with winning internet arguments

You need to go back. To Spec Ed.
>>
>>384302357
kill yourself nigger, it isn't even about that. why talk about anything if you're just gonna turn off your brain and go "well i liked it" and that's the entire conversation.
>>
I see what you mean, OP. People should strive to be able to explain why they think what's fun truly is fun.
>>
People wanting 2+2 level answers to why something is bad are just as retarded as people who hate with no reason. Nobody wants to write a fucking objective 5 page report about why your taste is shit.
>>
>>384302508
Because nobody gives a shit about you or your opinions. Rightfully so because you most likely have the brain development of a chikd with severe down syndrome.
>>
>>384302731
If you're passionate about something writing or saying a lot of your opinion on the source material isn't hard at all, but the issue I'm having is when these literal mouth breathers that only enjoy everything at surface level try and bark about how much they enjoy something.

/tv/ example, but I've yet to hear anything truly positive about Rogue One besides it's pretty and fun.
>>
>>384302907
>i'm a retarded normie that doesn't know how to construct several sentences in a conversation, and because you can do something i don't have the brain capacity to do, you're the one who's retarded
Alright kid.
>>
>>384303135
>I'll just call him a normie and pretend like writing a thesis on why a game is shit makes me super intelligent, that'll show everyone I'm true /v/
>I'll throw in "kid" to boot, that'll really make me seem superior

gg you truly are the great Autismo, sperg of sperges.
>>
>>384303567
>only i can throw out insults!
>if you try and insult me you're autistic!
Are you sure you aren't the one with brain damage here?
>>
I fucking hate this place
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.