[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/, former Nost dev just thought I'd stop be and let

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: nosty.png (84KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
nosty.png
84KB, 240x240px
Hey /v/, former Nost dev just thought I'd stop be and let you know how we're all doing.

We are still here. Blizzard has offered us game dev. jobs which we accepted. The salary is great, the offices are beautiful and the work environment is great too. The Nostalrius and the push for Vanilla servers meant game subscription loss to Blizzard, and the push for Vanilla on live also meant more dev. resources spent on creating a more up to date World of Warcraft experience, which meant even more money spent. Blizzard was able to stop all that by giving us, former Nostalrius developers good paying job offers at one of the biggest gaming companies in the world. For a small price "our salaries", Blizzard was able to save a ton of money without having to risk anything on bringing Vanilla back, which could have had a huge impact on the future of World of Warcraft expansions and the future of the game.
Vanilla was great, but I'm gonna be a little selfish here. Having a great paying job and gaining the respect back from my wife has been better!
>>
people still care about nost? didn't it turn out to be a donation hoarding scam like elysium
>>
>>384299009
Elysium is legit a great vanilla server, I'm playing on it right now with /vg/.

I still can't believe what faggot bootlickers Nost turned out to be though. And to think i nearly bought one of those shirts.
>>
>>384299114
>With /vg/
>Playing anything with /vg/
>Wanting to play with sexually deprived fat hairy autistic wannabe trannies closet faggots
>>
>>384299114
It must be great playing on a server where Chinese gold farmers can bribe their way out of bans but regular users get almost no appeal process.
>>
>>384298905
Well, now that you're in there, start fixing their game. This is your chance to make WoW great again!
>>
>>384299372
>/vg/
>remotely close to a single demographic
It's a lot more varied than /v/, where everyone is a carbon cutout of a high blood pressure stereotype.
>>
File: 1500138294155.jpg (92KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500138294155.jpg
92KB, 960x960px
Is Elysium still a thing after finding out the Chinese gold farmers had the devs in their pockets?
>>
>>384298905
Give us 40 man raids, 40 man battlefields and everything that made Vanilla great.
Also don't focus on one race per faction alone each expansion.
>>
File: 1475999027057.jpg (106KB, 688x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475999027057.jpg
106KB, 688x1024px
>>384301249
>gaining the respect back from my wife

She sounds like an ungrateful cunt tbqhwyf
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.