[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People love FROM now >but they've literally only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 3ddothero_esrb_ps3[1].jpg (452KB, 1000x1151px) Image search: [Google]
3ddothero_esrb_ps3[1].jpg
452KB, 1000x1151px
>People love FROM now
>but they've literally only played Souls games and don't know anything else about FROM
why does nobody talk about this game? Zelda clones are a surprisingly rare breed and this was a good one yet Souls is the one that's getting the circlejerks?
>>
I played it. It was quite good but nothing amazing. Okami is still the best game to use the Zelda formula.
>>
>>384298274
3d dot game heroes wasn't made by From, just published by them in japan and has some references to kings field, souls, and armored core.
>>
>>384298274
evergrace is fucking garbage and i assume so is Evergrace 2
Armored core is alright, but V sure didn't do it for me.
>>
>>384298274
>People love FROM now
>but they've literally only played Souls games and don't know anything else about FROM
Don't you fucking pin this on me, I'm an Armored Core fag and never touched souls.
>>
>>384299139
And Cladun
>>
>>384298274

Persona 4 is a great game
>>
>>384298274
>Forgetting about Armored Core
>>
>>384298274
3D Dot Game Heroes sucked. The dungeons were all shit and the FPS tanked in side of them to boot. World was bland, it had no interesting characters, and the mini games were all terrible. It looked nice but that's all it really had for it.
>>
>>384298274
Boring, like every Zelda clone.
>>
I tried to play that card based combat GC game, was alright but I just couldn't get into it.
>>
>>384298274
It was alright, but not really worth finishing.
>>
>>384298274
Because it's not made by From? I liked it though.
>>
>>384298274
The camera killed this game.
>>
>>384298274
>Tfw bought it but the disk was to scratch to play after getting it switched twice

Fucking gamestop.
>>
>>384303258
>scratching blurays
must have raged really hard and took a knife to the disc holy fuck
>>
Cookie and Cream was pretty dope. I seriously hope the Switch game they're making is a new one because it'd be perfect for the joycons.
>>
>>384302098
Lost Kingdoms is GOAT
>>
>>384303432
It was the dumbest shit I don't think I have ever bought a game that was too scratched to play much less getting two scratched disked after going in to get it swapped. Granted they gave me back my money since they didn't have any more copies but I just wanted to play.
>>
it's ok. i appreciate the visual style more than the gameplay.

>Hey! Do you want to play this demon's game? It's too hard for me!
>>
>>384298274
Because armored core is the only other noteworthy game(s) they've worked on
>>
fuck those minigames
>>
>>384303956
the only bad minigame was the dash boots one because DS3 actually had a piece of shit D-pad
>>
>>384298274
visuals were great
battle system was ok-ish
dungeons were boring
>>
File: Lost Kingdoms.jpg (161KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Lost Kingdoms.jpg
161KB, 1024x768px
>>384298274
I prefer pic related. I hope it at least gets a switch virtual console release.
>>
This game was trash.
It doesn't help that at the very beginning of the game you already get a sword that at full health takes up like 25% of the screen at a time so you can absolutely decimate everything on screen in 1 second if you're not a shitter.

Thats not even the worst part.

The worst part was that you spend 99% of the entire game listening to that awful overworld theme song
>>
I found 3d dot game heroes to be incredibly boring.
>>
>>384298274
I completely forgot about the manual saving and lost about 5 hours of play time after dying to a boss. Never finished the game.
>>
File: 1496015728695.png (264KB, 396x421px) Image search: [Google]
1496015728695.png
264KB, 396x421px
>>384298274

Anon, allow me to answer your question
>ps3 exclusive
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.