[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im trying to figure out whats best method to play old gamecube/wii

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

im trying to figure out whats best method to play old gamecube/wii games

i want to play windwaker and no more heroes mostly

should i get the controllers and emulate on pc, or get a wii u and CFW it
>>
>>384296836

Buy a Wii and a Wavebird. There you go.
>>
>>384297468
This.

Or
Buy a wii u and hack it.
>>
>>384297468
thats actually a good idea, and wii can BC gamecube games?
>>
>>384297895
thats my other choice, seems like wii u might only bee slightly more expensive and then ill have access to wii, gamecube, and wii u
>>
File: 1500330192105.jpg (79KB, 664x793px) Image search: [Google]
1500330192105.jpg
79KB, 664x793px
>>384296836
get a real console and proper GC controller for it you degenerate faggot.
>>
>>384298807
building the wall
bringing jobs
cracking down on immigration
taking down north korea
taking down alqaeda
supporting being pro life
supporting troops
getting rid of dindu welfare shits
getting rid of illegals

all while marxists and hillary literally doing everything in her power to prevent his transition into office and stop government from functioning
>>
>>384297468
This.

If you live close to Washington DC I will sell you one for 20 bucks
>>
>>384299508
im not but i would if i was
20 bucks for what ? controller or the wii
>>
>>384299660
Both?

Plus any number of my shitty Wii games you wanted
>>
>>384299770
Plus one of those motion plus addons
>>
>>384299770
holy fuck i would totally buy it
shame, put it on ebay for buy now or something ill buy it
>>
>>384299918
Seems like a lot of work sorry.
I'll just let it rot as a Netflix mahine
>>
>>384296836
>you actually don't own a gamecube/wii but you instead own a wii u

What kinda bad taste?
>>
>>384300372
no you can CFW and pirate all gamecube + wii + wii u games with a wii u, ontop of playing BOTW, without buying a switch
>>
The fuck are you guys doing? Dolphin is way better than a Wii U if it's just about GameCube and Wii games.
>>
>>384299918
>>384300191
Why don't you two just mail eachother the details?
>>
>>384300774
see this is why i asked, dolphin is good but then you still need to buy the controllers which adds up to almost 100 bucks, including the sensor bar and everything for wii and gamecube
>>
>>384300372
LUI
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.