[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a 'skip the pretentious indieshit and get back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: alley1-1030x579[1].jpg (104KB, 1030x579px) Image search: [Google]
alley1-1030x579[1].jpg
104KB, 1030x579px
Is there a 'skip the pretentious indieshit and get back to the gameplay' button?
>>
yes
its called "kill yourself"
>>
>>384286110
Sounds like some shit this shitpile would flash on my screen to sound artsy.
Like, woah man, this game is so deep.
>>
>>384285930
Why do you don't like puzzle gaems?
>>
fuck off superhot was fun
>>
>>384287012
It is fun, it's tons of fun. The problem is that they interrupt the fun parts with this complete horseshit.
>>
>>384287012
>25$ for a 2 hours game
No thanks.
>>
>>384285930
no it made me drop the game

thank god i pirated this trash

will re-pirate when VR shit gets added
>>
>>384287449
>buying it
>>
The game doesn't really start until you unlock the challenge maps.
>>
>>384287012
It's fun, but I don't know why they are so stingy with content. You don't even need textures, its all so basic. You could make a level in a day, and they still only have the story levels and like five endless levels. ALSO, UNLIKE THE ALPHA, You can't use the Modifiers in theendless mode? Why? WHY?
>>
>>384285930
Beat the game and play challenges or endless mode
>>
>tfw you played the original super hot when it was still just a 7dfps competition game for free and you don't feel the need to get this one
>>
>>384287991
it would become pretty repetitive since youre doing the same shit
>>
>>384285930
Most of the chat dialouges can be ESC:ed to immediatley go to the next level.
This will get you thought the story in a lot less than 2 hours and you can start doing challenges which have no story.
>>
>>384287991
>You could make a level in a day

You are entirely, woefully, uneducated as to how game level design works. Making one in a day would result in a bland, uninteresting, linear experience.
>>
>>384287532
>playing games
>>
>>384289046
What is E4M2
>>
>>384287449
>thinking the story mode was the whole game
>>
>>384289304
because one level from a game made 25 years ago was made, that it's good practice? Notice how the rest of the level design didn't take only a couple of weeks to make?
>>
>>384289304
>Its open yet compact design means that the player will immediately alert and face a mass of monsters at the start

It's literally a swam level tho
>>
>>384288853
Literally just tried it and it said THERE IS NO ESCAPE and STAY AND TALK. Don't lie to me faggot.
>>
>>384289046
How would that be any different?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.