[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just beat Persona 5. Didn't like the ending. Took me 298

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0410.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0410.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Just beat Persona 5. Didn't like the ending. Took me 298 hrs to beat so I think I might be legit retarded but I think a lot of that is afk time (worriedlook.png), I died in a couple stupid places and hadn't saved recently. More evidence I'm retarded I guess
>>
>>384272920
ok.
>>
File: IMG_0407.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0407.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Also was surprised only 29% have the "see the ending" trophy/achieve. Now I gotta find a new game to play. Feels kinda sad. Dunno what to do
>>
>>384273021
Thx for listening. Just prune my shit up boys
>>
>>384272920
>298 hours
probably left the game on overnight

>>384273137
Try a classic rpg.
>>
>>384273464
Before I started it I read somewhere it should have been like 100ish?
>>
>>384273137
There's plenty of Persona, SMT and Atlus games out there.
>>
>>384272920

>(worriedlook.png)

Are these advanced bait tactics?
>>
>>384273714
Cheers mate, I need to check those out
>>
>>384272920
Holy shit 300 hours I'm almost 100% the game and it's only been 150 hours what the fuck
>>
>>384275008
God damn it I knew it, I'm actually retarded. Which palace are you on? Do you ffwd thru dialogue & easy fights? I didn't even know I could until I was in the last palace
>>
>play persona 4
>kinda trail off in interest around 20 hours but keep going because i have to complete it
>trudge through all the social links and cutscenes for about 30 more hours
>ramps up super hard near the end
>finish the game wanting more and missing all the characters
weird feel
>>
>>384276161
Maybe I'll check out Persona 4 next.
>>
>>384273464
>probably left the game on overnight
try a week
>>
>>384276161
The hardest part of the game were the first two bosses. Did you forget to fuse your Personas?
>>
>>384272920
I'm already at 30 hours and have only beat Kamoshida's palace. To be fair, a lot of that was afk time.
>>
>>384276389
No I was fusing every time my stock of personas got full.. I really didn't know what I was doing the first few palaces.. never tried to min/max strengths/weaknesses I just made personas as close to my characters level as possible
>>
>>384276482
You got a nice journey ahead of you my friend. Enjoy the ride, I'm envious!
>>
>>384276623
pretty sure the guy you're replying to are referring to p4
>>
>>384276389
i meant the story ramped up. all that boring, excruciating dialogue with my buds actually made me give a shit at the end. i think the only boss i actually had trouble with was the last one. i know for a fact that i didnt have the best personas though, i don't like to use guides or anything my first time through and im a big old retard.
>>
>>384277362
Sounds similar to my experience with P5 t b h desu
>>
>>384277805
the pacing is weird but it works. ive never played another SMT or persona game though.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.