[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/, I feel SO happy that Kingdom Hearts is getting a Toy Story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

/v/, I feel SO happy that Kingdom Hearts is getting a Toy Story world, but I'm also filled with a mix of disappointment, because I can't ignore the one giant problem. We all didn't need to see a TS world to get us to buy the game. This has got to be, the biggest wasted opportunity in gaming since...EVER.

This could of been, the gaming twist of ALL gaming twists, forget fucking Bioshock 1 twist, forget MGS twists, forget Metroid being a girl twist

Can you imagine playing KH3 for the first time, the true fans out there, and stumbling upon a fucking TOY STORY world, live, in the moment, not knowing it is coming? Imagine as you're forced into this world, and your mind is racing as you cannot fathom what the FUCK is going on, fighting the heartless in Andy's room and your mind suddenly clicks, still in that moment of pure bliss

"Holy fuck. Pixar doors have opened. What can come next, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Monsters inc... BUGS LIFE?"

but now, this will never happen. The hype of TS will slow down as we wait a year, and your mind as time to realise we're probably getting more Pixar worlds, and Nomura just came out and said pretty much every world will be revealed until release, and most likely others in DLC. Sounds alot like fucking XV.

I just wanted to experience that magic for the first time, you know?
>>
Let it be known as the Pixar twist that would of destroyed gaming, if it wasn't shown, fuck.

No game will have have that level of hype behind it to blow our minds that hard again.

Only thing I can think of is a trailer for HL3.
>>
>>384272134
What's it about Kingdom Hearts and its naruto-tier plotlines that attracts so much autism?
>>
>This entire post
If they hadnt been trying to get Toy Story in for years starting with KH2FM and the Buzz/Woody summons, it would have been exciting but not even close to what you're going on about.
>>
>>384272425
The plot is actually p good.
It's DisneyxFF so you get a bit of autism from both sides
>>
>>384272425
It's Disney + Final Fantasy with a ridiculous, convoluted plot that revolves around muh darkness. It's pure autism.
>>
I dont' really WANT any other Pixar World besides Toy Story.

I'll just take my non-pixar disney worlds like Frozen which has a 200% chance of being one c'mon now let's get real
>>
>>384272951
>Wall-E
>Incredibles
>Monsters inc
>Bugs Life
>UP
>Inside Out [okay maybe fuck this one, this probably will happen for fuck sake]
>Ratatouille
>Cars [oh god]

so much potential anon, TS is amazing but to not use other Pixar worlds is a fucking outrage
>>
Why are people acting like Pixar movies are good now?

We need to stick to classic disney, the animated films. Not CG shit.
>>
>>384273538
Wall-E, UP, Inside out, Rattitoulle and Cars would not make good Kingdom Hearts worlds.

Monsters Inc and Bugs life maybe. Incredibles sure but we already have Big Hero 6.
>>
There has never been a secret hidden world in KH, why would they start now?
>>
>>384273676
Let me add, we still haven't had a fucking Final Fantasy world. I want to go to midgar.

Fuck pixar worlds.
>>
>>384273691
Wall-E and UP would exactly make good Kingdom Hearts worlds you gigantic homosexual
>>
I would suck a lot, and i mean A LOT of penis for a Wall-E world.

Ratatouille seems promising and so does Bugs life but the going small gimmick is being used in TS, so I doubt it. Bugs life would be fucking perfect though.
>>
>>384273676
Except for the fact that Tron, Pirates, Tron Legacy, and Three Musketeers (A fucking direct to DVD movie) have all been featured at this point. With Big Hero 6 (A marvel property and also CG) to be featured in 3.

Let the floodgates open.
>>
Wall-E world would fit pretty well but we won't get it
>>
>>384273849
what the fuck would Wall-E and UP do that wasn't already done by Stitch and Tarzan
>>
kingdom hearts is a shit game
a combination of two retarded spheres, weebshit and retarded cartoon
kys urself u fucken manchild
>>
>>384274141
that salt
>>
>>384273676
old man yells at cloud
>>
>>384273843
Oh yeah, sorry that's never gonna happen. All the FF cameo characters come from Hollow Bastion.
>>
>>384274048
Who cares? BBS has several nearly identical generic princess worlds. I don't care if it recycles a theme from a different game as long as they aren't both in the same game.

The ruined city in WallE would be different, the giant spaceship would look and be laid out a lot different. UP has the city part of the movie, and Paradise Falls jungle is an entirely different continent and will naturally look different, on top of the setting of paradise falls being super diverse and not just jungle.

Nigga fuck your shit tastes. I want to see space in KH3 graphics instead of a dinky handheld game.
>>
>an adult who likes Disney/Pixar shit and ridiculous JRPG nonsense
Full blown autism.
>>
>>384272134
I'm certain there will still be some surprise worlds they won't spoil before release. While Toy Story was a nice reveal, I would have found it more surprising if they picked one of the less prolific Pixar series. I'm personally hoping for the Incredibles or Up.
>>
>>384273676
How about live action obscure movies?

Around the world in 80 days where Sora fights alongside Jackie Chan whilst aiding Steve Coogan.

Or Holes, where Sora digs holes with Shia Lebeouf?
>>
>>384274048
You have a point with Up, but Wall E could be a hell of a lot more different than Stitch if they included the trashed Earth as part of the level instead of just the ship.
>>
You know, a better question is what disney worlds are coming back?

Olympus I'm fine with since it's ACTUALLY Olympus. I'd rather not deal with Agrabah again. Atlantica pissed me off by actually having acceptable controls in 2 but nothing to fight

This isn't counting non movie worlds like Twilight Town (basically confirmed anyways) and Traverse Town. I would actually to see this again because fuck it, we have a Morning town (Daybreak), Sunset town (Twilight) and Night town (Traverse)
>>
If there is going to be another pixar world, it'll 100% be the incredibles. Toy Story 4 will get a lot of marketing from this world, and Incredible 2 needs some hype. Disney know exactly what they're doing.
>>
>>384272134
While your post reeks of autism, you do make a point. Why do Japs love spoiling everything ahead of the finished product? I was stationed in Japan for a year while in the military, and every time I went to the theater, the movie trailers were less sneak peak, and more like condensed versions of the full movie, spoilers and all.
>>
File: 1485085309931s.jpg (2KB, 116x125px) Image search: [Google]
1485085309931s.jpg
2KB, 116x125px
>>384272134
Who would have that reaction? Who cares if toy story is in this game? Are there really people on /v/ that are huge Disney fans? Disney?? I swear I'll never understand the appeal of kh. Even as a child within the target demographic it always seemed gay af.
>>
>>384275081
You're correct anon. There are no fans of Disney.

Okay read that sentence, really read it, and realise how retarded you sound.
>>
>>384275081
>Are there really people on /v/ that are huge Disney fans?
Not everyone on /v/ is 12 and under. Being 30 years old, I am a fan of old Disney movies. Tons of older people are Disney fans.
>>
>>384275081
yeah who the fuck likes disney? who actu-- infact, I don't even know ANY disney films

what kind of bizzaro world are you living in anon?
>>
File: 1486252365835.jpg (35KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1486252365835.jpg
35KB, 400x266px
>>384272134
That will happen to some kids and they'll say...
>lol why are these stupid toys talking? What are these things? Whatever, this game is boring. I'll play call of duty instead
>>
File: 132.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
132.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>384275526
>>
>>384275081

Tbh there are a lot of huge Disney fans, but your post is still on point. The mixture of animu weeb fantasy in the Disney setting has always been painfully gay to regular people/kids, in fact the child romance themes indicate this series is for questionable manchildren so congrats on not being a weeb/autistic
>>
>>384275790
>hey ma I'm too mature for KH so don't buy it for me please
>>
>>384275526
>Kingdom Hearts should have a Minecraft or Five Nights at Freddy's World!
>>
>>384275790

? I was a 14 year old boy when this game came out. If you were 8 or so I could understand, but at that age I wasn't mature, I was just mature enough to the point that I knew playing a Disney/anime game wasn't normal for a boy my age.
>>
>Big Hero 6 world revealed ages ago
>no actual footage ever

Plus only tiny glimpses of Tangled world, weird
>>
>>384276957
It's almost like they haven't got anything to show and this is being rushed for 2018.

>inb4 it's XV all over again
>>
File: 1497227745207.png (73KB, 210x215px) Image search: [Google]
1497227745207.png
73KB, 210x215px
>>384273538
>>384273676
I'm fine with Toy Story, but I do think kh is at its best when it sticks to animated films (pixar is fine). I wasn't a big fan of the tron uprising and pirates worlds (tron in kh2 was pretty cool though). I don't want to see the avengers and star wars in kh. That shit wouldn't work at all, but it seems that everyone wants Marvel and Star Wars. I've been playing kh for like 14 years now, so I'd consider myself a pretty big fan. I'm curious, how many anons here want this kind of thing in kh and also consider themselves long time fans?
>>
>>384272134
Anon, did you read every gaming magazine and read everything on the internet about KH before it was released? Little kids these days who were just like you, are going to jump into this game the same way, and be just as surprised and amazed as you were when you first played it.
>>
>>384278730
It is a different time, anon, don't be silly. Kids these days know how to get information from anywhere, the internet is a thing. I doubt any fucker who games and doesn't even care about KH hasn't some how been spoiled TS is in this thing.
>>
>>384278730
Point is invalid because it shouldn't of been spoiled in any capacity, thats what I'm trying to say. No leak, no info on it, game should of released with nobody knowing a pixar world was in it, don't pretend that wouldn't of been incredible.

Just because you CAN read this information doesn't mean you need to take Nomuaras current mindset, which is spoil everything. he just came out and said every world will be spoiled before release date, so that means it is going to be fucking hard to not accidental bump into that information, which is a fucking shame
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.