[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The main reason sonic went to shit is the fact that sega fell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: shit.jpg (17KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
17KB, 236x214px
The main reason sonic went to shit is the fact that sega fell off the deep end. That's also the reason the adventure games are the only decent 3d ones.
>>
>>384268461
Unleashed is leagues better. kys
>>
I don't like saying this, but George hit the nail on the head when he went through every opening act of every mainline Sonic game

the fact that there were 2 different Sonic Teams competing simultaneously both seemed to forget at different times the fundamentals of what made Sonic successful from a gameplay standpoint, i.e maintaining momentum as reward

Sonic '06 was just a perfect storm of Sega not giving a shit and Sonic Team being incompetant and being forced to rush the game out

Sonic Heroes almost proves that a good Sonic game can exist post-Sega collapse
>>
>>384268773
>the game that started boost shit
>better

no you kys
>>
>>384269302
>Sonic Heroes almost proves that a good Sonic game can exist post-Sega collapse
I'd agree if colors was good, generations wasn't a lazy rehash with the 'modern' engine, and sonic 06-2 never happened.
>>
It's because of Iizukas lack of vision and incompetence.
>>
>>384269585
admittedly I never played Colors
at the time it looked like a waste of what could have been gorgeous visuals on a system like the Wii
Sega should consider an HD remaster for Switch and I would pay to experience it
>>
>>384269919
It plays exactly like generations without boost, the level design is tedious, and wisps are unnecessary.
>>
>>384269505
>>the game that started boost shit
You mean sonic rush?
>>
File: 1494773318610.png (38KB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
1494773318610.png
38KB, 200x176px
>Adventure games
>anything but shit
>>
File: laugh_1.webm (491KB, 522x716px) Image search: [Google]
laugh_1.webm
491KB, 522x716px
>3d sonic
>decent
>>
>>384270382
Prove me wrong without mentioning age or
>only 1/6 of the game is any good
>>
>>384270806

only 1/6th of the game IS good
>>
>>384270806

The 3d sonic games were shit with writong and difficulty tailored to 9 year olds
>>
>>384272141
>shit with writing
>tailored to 9 year olds
That's why I only said decent

You have no heart if gamma's story wasn't touching.
>>
>>384270806
just play mario 64 and you'll see what a 3d game is supposed to be like
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.