[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the Xbox have a future? Half the games they announced are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: xboxonex.jpg (208KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
xboxonex.jpg
208KB, 2048x1152px
Does the Xbox have a future? Half the games they announced are being ported to PC and I don't know too many people that own one or see many ads bragging about the exclusives. I barely see threads dedicated to the xbox on here anymore either.

What's going to happen?
>>
>>384266548
>What's going to happen?
We'll see.
I'm personally totally uninterested, already have a PC for most of my games and a PS3/PS4 for the couple console exclusives that caught my fancy.
If any current console still seems interesting it's the Switch.
>>
No one cares about PC
>>
>>384266548
The xbox always lived and died by Halo. halo's future is bleak, and thus so is that of the xbox.
>>
There are a few idorts that this affects, but for the most part it won't affect anything because most people dont' have PCs capable of serious gaming. I'm a cable technician so I go into a lot of houses, so my opinion isn't random.
>>
File: June.png (20KB, 316x302px) Image search: [Google]
June.png
20KB, 316x302px
>>384266548
>future
Haha no
>>
File: 1495279933178.jpg (44KB, 529x502px) Image search: [Google]
1495279933178.jpg
44KB, 529x502px
>>384267567
Wait does that mean the switch going to outsell the Xbox? And Compete with Sony?
>>
>>384266752
I've kind of been uninterested too since I made the jump to PC but I'm still a little curious on whats going to happen. I had the 360 my entire highschool life. Will be a little sad to see the Xbox go
>>
>>384268047
Different markets. They aren't competing. Sony will have a true monopoly in the big boy console market.
>>
File: ConsoleMarket.png (178KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ConsoleMarket.png
178KB, 400x400px
>>384268490
>Big boy console market
Are you a big boy jimmy?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.