[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sony makes PSASBR, a mascot fighter with completely different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: header_logo_02.png (235KB, 835x539px) Image search: [Google]
header_logo_02.png
235KB, 835x539px
>Sony makes PSASBR, a mascot fighter with completely different mechanics from Smash Bros
>everyone trashes it and calls it a complete ripoff
>former Project M devs make a LIITERAL CLONE of Smash Bros, to the point where everyone's movesets are just Smash Bros character's moves
>it's perfectly fine
Why the fuck is this allowed?
>>
>>384264812
>Sony makes PSASBR, a mascot fighter with completely different mechanics from Smash Bros
>everyone trashes it because it sucks

ftfy
>>
Wait who the fuck said this was fine?
Shit looks worse than brawlout.
>>
>>384264812

>its perfectly fine

OP, everywhere I go I see people criticizing the game

>Name is generic and unmemorable
>characters look like absolute trash and lack any charm whatsoever
>logo is a rip off of Overwatch's logo
>hits feel unsatisfying much like Brawl's hits. Changing the sound effect might help with this, make it more like Melee/64 or even Smash 4's.

And more I'm probably forgetting but those are the ones I see the most of.

Who the fuck is praising this shit? Project M fanboys?
>>
>>384264812
Project M died for this.
>>
File: 1477314407156.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1477314407156.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>Project M died for THIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HVdoDlsN-A
>>
>>384265608
The impact sound is weirdly distracting.
>>
>>384265468
>>384265608
only shows that pmdt are talentless hacks that cant make anything without stealing
>>
>>384265909
I don't know who moved on and who joined Wavedash.
>>
File: Orcane.gif (44KB, 560x360px) Image search: [Google]
Orcane.gif
44KB, 560x360px
>Sony make a shitty party fighter with no cool characters or mechanics
>Gets shit on
>A bunch of guys that made a mod of Smash stop making said mod
>Hire professional artists to make disgusting character designs
>Game is a soulless clone of Melee
>Game is shit on
>Guy from some Smash forum makes a party fighter
>Makes actually endearing character designs and fun gameplay
>People don't hate it
Hmmmm it's like there's something you need to do to make a game be liked by people?
>>
File: comeon.png (102KB, 242x259px) Image search: [Google]
comeon.png
102KB, 242x259px
i'm glad i'm not the only one that saw the logo and immediately thought of overwatch
>>
>>384266150
>>Guy from some Smash forum makes a party fighter
I remember when one of the people wanted to shill the game and ask for feedback here.
I just said that his game looked interesting and that I would consider trying it out, but no way I would ever pay money to try an early access product. But I said that if he provided a free link, I'd try it and provide feedback to the best of my ability anyway.
And the dude sperged out like something crazy. Calling me and others, nothing but filthy pirates. And how we do nothing but hurt the industry and developers. He started to attack people in the thread and turned overall incredibly hostile. And later grew upset because people didn't give him any feedback on the game. Which they couldn't do because no one was willing to pay for an early access product and thus couldn't try the game. And thus couldn't give feedback. And that's why we were all pirates apparently.

That guy was an asshole. It's honestly the reason for why I haven't bothered getting the game even now when it's no longer early access.
>>
>>384265360
I'm a Project M fanboy since 3.5 and I think Icons looks like dumpster fire. It's literally just "Let's take Overwatch's aesthetics, make shitty looking characters, and slap Melee mechanics over some piss-poor animations." I really want to have faith in this game, but everything I've seen so far is absolute garbage. It doesn't also help the fact that only 3 former PMDT members are involved with this game, as the rest of Wavedash is just former EA staff members.
>>
Holy shit the character desings are horrible
>>
>>384266960

yea I remember that.

The dude was a complete and total fuckwit. Hard to support him when he acts like that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.