[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PUBG is a perfect example of /v/ showing that they hate anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 9

File: br.jpg (157KB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
br.jpg
157KB, 900x738px
PUBG is a perfect example of /v/ showing that they hate anything popular.

>it's 30 minutes of nothing for 20 seconds of "fun"
You can get right in the action most of the time if you look for it. If you get shot everytime then fucking git gud.

>its just hide and seek with guns
If you hide you simply play like a bitch, if you seek then play like a proper predator and pwn noobs.

>"its fun isn't an argument"
Oh you bet it is. Fun is the most important argument. You play a game ultimately to have fun.

>muh graphics
Fantastic graphics have never been truly important. It's nice if they're there, sure, but only a complete fucking normie cares this much about muh jawdropping graphics. Besides, the game is nothing special when it comes to graphics but it's certainly not that ugly.

>its just a meme game
Bullshit argument and you know it.

So far the only arguments against this game are either not valid or "I hate it because I fucking suck" arguments.
>>
>inb4 fuck off shill
if isn't nintendo, then it's shit
>>
>>384265246
Good thing you mention it anon

""Shill"" isn't an argument either. Nothing but a dumb buzzword for when you're out of legitimate arguments.
>>
>>384265246
I hate it because it was shilled nonstop on /v/, there was always a thread telling people to play it. Not that the game was fun, but just telling people to come play it.
>>
It's only fun with friends. Solos are dogshit.
>>
>>384265484
Because?
>>
How come F13 got shat on for being an incomplete mess but PUBG gets away with it?
>>
>>384265558
This game said it was early access and had a clear transparent schedule right from the start. The updates are rolling in as fast as they promised too.
>>
I bought and refunded within an hour

I can predict myself getting so fucking bored if I carried on. Shitty UI and very unimpressive visual style

If you get killed you rarely get to even see what happened, which is difficult to learn from.

No real progression. I understand it's to keep things "fair" but honestly its fucking pointless

Ultimately though- A game of fucking luck and chance. Sure you can do things to skillfully improve those chances somewhat- but at the end of the day blind luck plays a huge factor- and when the game and drops are randomly generated aswell this becomes just a massively disappointing experience that only faggots can enjoy
>>
>>384265862
Alright. That makes sense.
>>
>>384264764
>pwn noobs

Stop.
>>
>>384265889
>If you get killed you rarely get to even see what happened, which is difficult to learn from.
Yes you can. Not seeing and/or hearing what happened to you rarely happens.

>but at the end of the day blind luck plays a huge factor
Not as much as you think. It's a factor, but almost everytime I got rekt it was ultimately my own fault.
>>
>>384265539

probably because his friends carry him
>>
>>384264764
Jesus don't you fucks have a general there are like 5 threads of this up right now

sage
>>
File: 1498968253629.jpg (81KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1498968253629.jpg
81KB, 750x1334px
>sudden non-stop threads about yet another survival game
If it's so good why aren't you playing it? If it's so good why don't you start a fucking general for it? If it's so good why is every thread styled in the way that you're trying to go against a majority opinion of it being bad? I'm sure you don't really care for it honestly, you probably watch your favorite e-celeb play it, and the only reason you post about it on here is because you get responses. Responses are all you're looking for. All you want is attention. Stop making your threads like your fighting some sort of enemy, talk about the game or fuck off.
>>
>>384266442
As long as you fucks keep using bullshit arguments we'll keep posting these threads. Getting told your arguments are retarded is the natural reaction.
>>
>>384264764
It's a dumb crafting zombie game clone.
>>
>>384266517
you sound like a special sort of autism

If it's good then do what >>384266471 said and play it, or maybe go circlejerk about it on reddit

reminder to sage shitty threads
>>
>>384266264
>Yes you can. Not seeing and/or hearing what happened to you rarely happens.
Well in my experience everytime I died the camera just focused on my dead body and no sight of what even happened to me

>Not as much as you think. It's a factor, but almost everytime I got rekt it was ultimately my own fault.

Making mistakes will always put you in a worse chance, but at the end of the day there is nothing you can do about being in the wrong place at the wrong time, complete random order of events can lead any player to be in an advantageous position

Also I bet everytime you got into the top 10 it was mostly down to pure luck. Even being in the correct circle zone is just luck based, nothing you can do to learn/get information on where it will be
>>
>>384266264
Also I watched a youtube video of a "pro" playing the game, and he was very good at the game it was clear- but he still kept fucking dying to bad luck
>>
File: Get the fuck out.jpg (62KB, 450x664px) Image search: [Google]
Get the fuck out.jpg
62KB, 450x664px
>>384266597
Right, a dumb ass crafting zombie game, without crafting or zombies.
>>
>>384266681
How do I even sage anymore?
>>
>>384266934
Nevermind, looks like I can sage again, didn't let me for like a year.
>>
>>384266934
you type sage in options.

It still works - it just doesn't show visibly because LE SAGE ISN'T A DOWNBOAT STUPID STOP USING FEATURES THE WAY I DON'T WANT YOU TO.

There was a noticeable dip in quality around the time visible sage was removed, too. Fucking jewt
>>
>>384266471
>>384266681
We can't talk about it normally because you assholes keep spamming your non-arguments
>>
>>384267034
It would show an error when I tried saging before, no fucking clue why, but it seems to be working again. Don't bother relying on hirogook, the faggot does literally nothing, the one good thing he did (removing (you)), he took back a couple hours later because the children cried. There's no going back.
>>
>>384267246
Then go to /vg/? Your argument in the OP is literally "uhm no sweetie" tier. Here's a better question - who gives a shit? The game has been out for a while now, and there is already an opinion on it. Why do you want to discuss it with people who don't care? Do you think you're going to revolutionize the discussion?

Or maybe - MAYBE you're just here to shitpost and farm (You)'s because it's the hot topic. If you had any interest in discussing the game, you would contribute to the /vg/ thread.

>>384267260
Oh it's something to do with word filters. I legitimately can't figure out how it works, honestly.

Like, typing sage and saging counter each other. It's weird.
>>
>>384264764
Man, let them be shitters with crap computers and no money for headphones. We're having fun anyway. No need to drill it into them.
>>
>>384264764
Its the best battle royal out there, but it still runs like an unfinnished product in early alpha.
>>
>>384267246
You're not going to change some anonymous asshole's opinion on a game you like, especially by spamming the board with shitty argument threads. Start a general, or start a proper thread and follow the rules by reporting shitposters.
>>
I don't see why people have a problem with PUBG existing if there are no better BR options.

It's an interesting game mode for developers to explore.
>>
>>384264764
is this today's moomin thread op
>>
Do you work for Microsoft OP?
>>
>>384264764
>Fun is the most important argument.
$0.002 has been deposited to your playerunknown account
>>
>17 unique posters
>33 replies
>Nearly every post is just a blank post praising the game or saying how people have shit taste for not loving this game
hmmm
>>
>>384264764
I hate you but you're not popular
>>
>>384265246
Is monster hunter shit now?
>>
>>384264764
>Oh you bet it is. Fun is the most important argument. You play a game ultimately to have fun
absoluteley ebig
>>
>>384268961
dumb plateposter
>>
>>384268961

Yet nobody has come up with a real argument against the game, not a single one that isnt "its shit I dont like it so its shit".
>>
File: DDw6nEYUwAAOcUD.jpg (57KB, 458x600px) Image search: [Google]
DDw6nEYUwAAOcUD.jpg
57KB, 458x600px
>>384268961
Sounds like Sim City 4 and Phantasy Star Online threads.
>>
>>384264764

Most of /v/ doesn't have a PC, or if they do it's not capable of running it. If the console port is still fun expect all shitposting to stop. Console fags are very jealous anytime PC fags get a game that is also on console, and they get FURIOUS when PC fags have an exclusive, and right now this is a PC exclusive. So they will do nothing but shitpost it since mommy won't buy them a good enough computer to play it.
>>
>>384264764
Okay mods, isnt about time these threads get deleted or moved to /vg/?
I mean I play the game too but this is getting annoying.
>>
Just how shit does this game run? Can it be tweaked to run well or is it always going to be a stuttery mess? Is it more CPU or GPU intensive?
>>
>>384269654
Difference is those threads are not created 6times each day by the same guy that does the very same OP and "arguments(shilling)" in the thread.

after this thread dies down it will take like an hour until another is made, which is identical to this one. Even all the replies will be identical.
>>
is it a meme like rust where your character's race and sex are chosen for you?
>>
>>384264764
>If you hide you simply play like a bitch, if you seek then play like a proper predator and pwn noobs.

The more you move around the bigger chance that someone you can't possibly see will snipe your ass. Yes, it is the more fun way to play but camping is simply the way to actually get a better ranking.
>>
>>384270398
I think it has a stuttering problem on nvidia cards but there is a fix on reddit somewhere i think.
>>
>>384270398
Low settings are CPU intensive with high settings being more GPU heavy
>>
>>384269914
>Most of /v/ doesn't have a PC
But... how are they posting then? All mobile? /v/ can't be THAT shit.
>>
>>384264764
Gibe first-person only matchmaking and we'll talk again, shill.
Currently it's fun for a few dozen matches but then you've got most of the island memorized and it's largely RNG both in terms of MM and gear and how best to hide in a bush, attic or behind a tree using your spectacularly ill-fitted third-person over-the-shoulder hovering camera drone.
>>
>>384270915
Weird. If I get this meme game, what settings should I use with an i5 4570 and a GTX 970?
>>
>>384265889
>shooter

>no progression

nu-/v/, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>384271054
You should be fine for medium/high settings. I say start with the auto detect and see how you should adjust.
>>
>>384265484
Fun =/= Good game

Kill yourself, the best games are not about fun or gameplay.
>>
File: this situation requires therapy.png (208KB, 751x362px) Image search: [Google]
this situation requires therapy.png
208KB, 751x362px
>>384265889
>neo V

ACTUALLY WANTS FUCKING PROGRESSION IN A MULTIPLAYER GAME. FUCK YOU, YOU 16 YEAR OLD TWAT.
>>
>>384271019
Coming this month.
>>
>>384271287
How do teams work in this game? Totally free for all unless you decide to group up with someone? I'm honestly tired of being on teams with random people, would be a lot cooler if it could just be me, my brother, cousins, and friends against everyone else.
>>
>>384271364
Watch a movie you nu-male faggot.

I'm sick of you little fags promoting ARTSY PIXELATED OMG SO DEEP boring indie title #12324
>>
Its optimized like shit. If it doesn't want to play along with my specs, which can handle fucking DISHONORED 2 JUST FINE, then it belongs in the trash.
>>
Truly a shit game, not even worth the time to spell out exactly why it's shit. You don't need to tell a guy why eating shit is bad for them, so you don't need to tell a guy why playing a shit game is just as bad
>literally unironically playing a game because it's popular on twitch
lmaoin @ these obsessed cucks
>>
File: PUshilling grounds.jpg (105KB, 563x913px) Image search: [Google]
PUshilling grounds.jpg
105KB, 563x913px
>shill thread yet again
may make a general with the amount of PUBG posting with the same buzzwords
>>
over half thread with this image are shill threads, i wonder
>>
For the record, I thought the marketing for this game is very fishy myself. But I'm probably going to get it not because of it, but because someone I know wants to play it with me. I just wanna go on the record to say that if there is any marketing going on here, it wasn't directly because of that, and this friend I'm playing with doesn't browse /v/.
>>
>>384264764
>pwn noobs.

I don't care how good your arguments could be if you talk like a 15 year old from 2004.
>>
>>384265889
I did the same. Didn't even take an hour for me to just know I wasn't having fun. I spent more time in the lobbies listening to the yelling manchildren, then actually playing the game.

Not sure why every PubG fanboy needs some in-depth reason for someone just not liking the game? Some people just don't like arena survival games, you can't force them to like it.
>>
The idea seems cool from what I'm watching, but god the game is so damn ugly. It's really going to kill me buying a game that looks like that and supposedly also runs awful. I hope someone eventually makes a game like it but is more competent in developing.
>>
>>384271364
>games are not about fun or gameplay.
Really makes you think.
>>
people play it because it's popular, just like csgo and gta v
>>
>>384271501
You can solo queue which is a 100 person free for all.

You can also make lobbies and play with friends in duo (teams of two) and squad (teams of four) or play those modes with randoms
>>
>>384264764
>perfect example of /v/ showing that they hate anything.

FTFY. What makes you think PUBG would be special?
>>
>>384270928
I post using a PS4. Sucks since I can't make threads.
>>
>pwn noobs

Oh my god my dream came true, I am back in 2004.
>>
>>384272829
That's cool. I'll probably only play the game with friends anyway, I'm just tired of games like Overwatch where it's me and one friend with other shitters on the team. Shitters meaning people who are either too shit at the game or too good at the game. I just wanna be shit/good equally with friends since we don't take shit too seriously.
>>
Looks exactly like H1Z1 except with better graphics.
>>
>>384273072
Duo and squad are a ton of fun with friends. Solo is a good way to learn the game but the real fun is in team modes with friends
>>
>>384273632
It's the only reason I'll accept a game like this, really, is with friends. Hopefully it starts to look better and shit later though.
>>
>>384266471
/v/ isn't the majority, the real truth is in the numbers. That you mega cuck fags can't stand a game because it does well and it's popular that's an entirely different thing. If it's fun and good it'll be popular, and that's the truth.
>>
>>384274335

Is this the only argument shills have?
>"y-you only hate it because it's popular!"
Yeah we heard you the first hundred times and also in every single other shill thread.
>>
can i play this on a toaster?
>>
see pubg thread.
see OP has no gameplay pic or footage.
hide
ignore
filter
sage
>>
>no training mode
It should be a law for multiplayer only games. I'm tired of starting new games with a stupid ass high sensitivity, bindings all retarded, FOV wrong, can't tweak graphics, and I'm already gonna be getting shot at.
Can you at least join empty servers in it? I'm seriously so autistic that I might not even buy the game over it.
>>
>>384264764
The game has network issues. They don't happen that often, but it's a fucking bitch to die maybe 1 out of 10 games because you're stuck standing still. There's also some ridiculous bugs when it comes to vehicles and the physics engine. The game promotes camping as less exposure = less risk of dying. You can camp out in a bathroom that has no windows or anything to get the jump on a geared player. They just did all the looting for you and dropped it off at your feet. Saying that's "playing like a bitch" isn't valid criticism given it's the most effective way to play. Third person also ruins the game since you can abuse the hell out of that viewpoint. Peeking over cover and around corners while being completely safe. I hear they're coming with first person only servers, so that could be a moot point.
>>
>>384264764
Shitty optimization
>>
File: 1495314755446.jpg (52KB, 720x562px) Image search: [Google]
1495314755446.jpg
52KB, 720x562px
>>384265246
>when nobody replies to your thread so you start shitting on nintendo for the guaranteed replies
>>
>>384274512
It's the only argument we need because in this entire thread there is NOT ONE LEGITIMATE ARGUMENT why this game would suck.
>>
>>384264764
>it's a shill thread
>>
>>384275806
"Hurr it's a shill thread" >>384265246 >>384265413
>>
>>384275226
They're actually gonna implement FPS only servers soon or so I heard. Might pick it up at that point.
>>
>>384266471
>Sudden

It's been raved about for months here
>>
>>384264764
Okay, I'll bite. Roblox (a literal children's video game) has a user made game called Apocalypse rising, that does everything this game does better, and for free.
>>
To much camping and getting killed from 499m away for my liking

Il try first person I guess since I can't refund
>>
the game needs a typing feature, just for duos and squads

general would be awful
>>
File: 1438960244973.gif (1MB, 230x190px) Image search: [Google]
1438960244973.gif
1MB, 230x190px
>>384264764

WHEN THE FUCK IS THIS RELEASING ON THE XBONE

REEEEE I NEED IT
>>
What's the point of hair and hats if I have to wear a helmet to survive?
>>
>>384278210
Didn't they said it'd come out in November?
>>
>>384264764
Listen fag who keeps making this same fucking thread every fucking day despite /v/ liking the game for (You)'s
STOP
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.