[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, albion online is LIVE and it already has more viewers than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2

File: albionspeed.png (878KB, 1021x601px) Image search: [Google]
albionspeed.png
878KB, 1021x601px
So, albion online is LIVE and it already has more viewers than Overwatch, world of warcraft, almost everything.

Why are YOU snubbing it? You are clearly in the wrong here.
>>
Needs a free trial. No way I'm spending money on this before trying it
>>
>New game has an official wave of hype that makes it the most popular thing for a few days or maybe even a week.

It'll have 700 people watching before long.
>>
>new game has twitch viewers
amazing, but did you know a clear sky is blue?
>>
>>384261028
This actually, im playing and have been looking forward to this for years but i am well aware on how this will all go down.
>>
File: Albion-Online-cities_04-640x360.jpg (60KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Albion-Online-cities_04-640x360.jpg
60KB, 640x360px
>>384260986
tomorrow and the day after new people is going to start at 13 UTC. just tune in on twitch and see people starting the game for scratch. if you like it, buy it

>>384261028
A lot of people will not stream on this game, it reveals your position and makes you vulnerable to ganks. Also, a delay won't solve this problem, since people have preferred spot. But the game is great and you can't deny it. If you can't afford it it's not their fault.

Literally the only Ultima Online successful sequel.
>>
>>384261028
It's another one of those games where individual skill matters little and it's all about zerging down smaller groups with your gank squad of friends. So it'll probably be somewhat popular.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXhvw3ZGQCQ
>>
I'll care about one of these games once player actions start mattering.

Namely building overworld structures that actually matter like in Star Wars Galaxies instead of shitty player "islands"
>>
it will be dead in a week or so
>>
Anyone who bought the Greatest of Goyim edition actually get in to play the game yet? Seems like the servers are having trouble, and its only going to get worse.
>>
>>384260904
kys shill
>>
>>384261357
>watch other people test a game for you
make like the dinosaur and die.
>>
>decide to bite the bullet and look into Albion because of all the shilling
>"wonder what kind of character options ther-"
>humans only, other races were scrapped

Yeah, no. Let me know when the game gets some actual variety, and not this generic medieval fantasy crap.
>>
>>384263598
kys tranny
>>
>>384263598
jesus christ, is /v/ filled by furries and wannabe elves? please keep your distance from albion online
>>
>>384263598

t. generic furfag
>>
the fuck is this MOBA combat

I'll pass
>>
I want to get into it, but I don't want to spend the money. With MMOs it's a gamble and I'm just not sure how long this game will live.
>>
>>384264781
>>384264625
>>384263983
How much are they paying you per post, my man?
>>
>>384265483
Not enough
>>
The combat looks slow
>>
>>384260904
Is it P2W?
>>
>>384265821
Nah its P2P
>>
>>384262408
How's SWGEmu nowadays? Does it have JTL yet?

Also, what happened to SWGReborn and other post-NGE emulators?
>>
>>384265483
nothing, I'm just curious on how people explain themselves about why not buying this game, aside from being poor.

>>384265821
no. it's like EVE. people can buy golds for real money, but the only way to use them is converting them for silver. when this happens, the value of gold crashes and it's not worth at all. this way people can also buy gold with silver, and get free premium months. pretty neat
>>
>>384265864
That didn't stop BDO.
>>
>>384265964
>no. it's like EVE. people can buy golds for real money
Could've just said "yes" then. Oh well.
>>
>>384265964
>literally doing it for free
>>
>>384266139
>having more gold means you win
>>
>>384260904
give mea quick rundown on this "classless system" and I'll think about it. Because it sounds like there is going to be one dominant preset
>>
>>384265821
it's buy to play with a soft subscription and a cash shop
btw devs themself said you pretty much need to sub not to fall behind everyone
jolly :^)
>>
>>384265964
Because I wanted an MMORPG.
Not a grinding simulator focused on ganking and structured guild pvp.
>>
and there i was wondering what was this no name game on twitch with 10k viewers
>>
>>384260904
>pay 2 play
>everything without having a subscription is half as effective

nah
>>
>>384266419
Yeah, almost all these new games have at least four levels of jewing, subscription that isn't really a subscription because you don't get all the content, cosmetics cash shop, cash shop with in-game items like potions, boosters, or whatever, and a cash shop for in-game cash. Fuck this shit.
>>
it will bottom out once people hit the end of the grind
>>
>>384266068
True, not P2W yet then.
>>
>>384266876
people that played beta said the game pretty much dies after two weeks
so there you go
>>
Is this Fable: Online?
>>
I've gone through so many MMOs with their own money schemes that I fear that one day the most perfect MMO with a valid reason to ask for money will pass me by because I've become jaded
>>
>>384266392
>having better gear means you win
LOL YOU CAN STILL OUTPLAY THEM
>>
the artstyle is really bland

rehashed cartoony lowpoly unity stuff
>>
>>384266984
>with a valid reason to ask for money
If it has a $15/month sub, then it's valid, if it has anything else, fuck them and the horse they rode on.
>>
Can I play a dedicated healer in this game?
>>
>>384260904
If you're going to shill the game to me then give me actual reasons to buy in jeez. At least BDO and XIV shills have stuff to talk about.

Come on, why should I buy into this? What's it going to offer me for realsies?
>>
>>384267000
But you won't be able to equip it without levelling like everyone else

And then you'll have silver to buy the gear with anyway
>>
>>384261357
How much are you being paid to post here should they just make a demo so i can see if i like the game myself?
>>
>>384267352
Yes, either a cleric or a druid.
>>
>>384266976
No
>>
>>384260904
>B2P
>subscription
>can use real cash to buy things you are "supposed" to buy with ingame currency
>boring ass world with boring ass artstyle
>main gimmick is cross-platform, and to do this they used fucking UNITY
Might as well play a korean MMO, at least they are honest about their jewish bullshit.
>>
>>384267360
Its runescape meets rust with pay 2 win straight from devs
>>
Whats the appeal?
Watched some videos and the game look so fucking boring
>>
>you can buy ingame items and currency with real money
>subscribing also gives you a huge list of ingame advantages
>the devs still insist it's not pay2win

I hope this game crashes and burns desu.
>>
>>384267840
It's not pay to win because you can earn the same items by grinding for 20000 hours :^)
>>
>>384268061
Activating god mode isn't cheating, it just helps you beat the game faster :^)
>>
>consistent beta streamers who were at the top of beta have the same 100-150 viewers
who is streaming
>>
>>384267837
>Whats the appeal?
Right now the people that payed $100+ dollars for the ultra premium pack get a 2 day head start, where they get to race for the best real estate.

Crafting stations built on town lots give resource return rate. Resource return rate is basically a gear and wealth advantage. You can also open them to the public at a price.

Initially they are cheap, later it will be millions of silver and you will have to bid against other players *if* a slot opens up. Right now they are all open because the game just launched

They will get an advantage on gear which will give them a head start in contesting territories.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.