[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't Nintendo give an AC adapter with this overpriced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: zpqusjfxzjohzcedzfcc.jpg (48KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
zpqusjfxzjohzcedzfcc.jpg
48KB, 800x400px
Why don't Nintendo give an AC adapter with this overpriced emulator?
>>
dont like it dont buy it
>>
I hate the "but you already have a million of them!" excuse. I'm already fucking starved on them. I know they're cheap, but it's not something I ever thought I'd have to buy, it used to always come with shit.
I still love their games, but Nintendo is really fucking gay in that department. Iwata, may he rest in peace, was a huge nigger in his unboxing video "HDMIu adapteru cannu be quiteu expensiveu, it comesu includedu withu Wii Uu!" when in fact they only cost $2 then, he's just played stupid silly naive jap man who thinks it's still 2005 and they're $70.
They're just so damn out of touch in some areas. They'll just pass the blame to someone else, saying they're the ones who should give you the free adapter. I don't even think my phone has that adapter, aren't all the new ones oval shaped now? So I would literally have to buy something else just for this shit to turn on. Also, where the fuck is Chrono Trigger??
>>
>>384260042
Because they don't have to and people will still bend over backwards to get them boxes.
More $ for Nintendo.
If you compare with Switch HW + peripheral pricing and game pricing it's par for the course.
>>
>>384260042
Because they barely made any consoles in the first place

My firends and relatives don't know what Wii U is, but they know the NES Classic and that it's discontinued
>>
>>384260582
Aren't some phone chargers outputting too low/too high voltages though? Why would they recommend using third party shit? I have a 3DS charger but I don't know if that will work with this thing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.