[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Autistic shit you do playing vidya >type up detailed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1464267234408.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464267234408.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
ITT: Autistic shit you do playing vidya

>type up detailed accounts of battles and campaign moves in Total War: Warhammer as though I were writing a novel
>>
I had a container in my house in skyrim that I headcanon as a freezer (ice spell trickery) that I put meat in. Well one day organizing my kitchen I found a few chunks of rabbit meat that weren't in the freezer so I threw them out cuz spoiled
>>
File: 1490645759205.jpg (28KB, 643x844px) Image search: [Google]
1490645759205.jpg
28KB, 643x844px
>>384253924
>>
>>384253924

>Tfw you tried that and it sounded awesome in your head then when you wrote it out you realised you suck at writing
>>
>>384254469
>Thus, Franz rallied his men once more to form a well worn but unyielding line of battered shields, bloodied blades and wavering hearts; a final defensive formation against the approaching undead hordes.
>Rattling and rotting they came, stumbling over one another in a desperate riot to lay hands on the untainted men of the Empire, who had fought tooth and nail against them what had felt like an eternity
>Shambling crypt horrors thundered up the hill over the singed grass as rocket batteries shook the very ground beneath the horde's feet, obliterating swathes of tangled abominations only for them to be replaced tenfold
>As the horde grew nearer, Franz raised his hammer and unified his men, giving a final rallying shout before signalling the last of the Rekisguard knights to burst from the treeline
>A holy and precious site, the cavalry seemingly soared over the land to drive their lances into the very heart of that which had come to corrupt their homes with filth

Feels autistic man
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.