[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you buy a Crash Team Racing / Nitro Kart / Tag Team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: CbwFpFuWIAEg4vY.jpg (99KB, 556x702px) Image search: [Google]
CbwFpFuWIAEg4vY.jpg
99KB, 556x702px
Would you buy a Crash Team Racing / Nitro Kart / Tag Team Racing remaster /v/?
>>
If they can't make the drifting and handling as tight as the original CTR sure
>>
>>384253897
Gimme CTR + Crash Bash. That would be ideal for me. Only CTR seems more likely to happen however

Don't know about Nitro Kart
>>
>>384253897
no because 2 of out those 3 games are dog shit
>>
I kinda liked Tag Team Racing
>>
File: miketanktopdetail.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
miketanktopdetail.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>384253897
>tfw never played the battle levels
>>
>>384253897
No I already have Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.
>>
I'd buy the shit out of Crash TTR
>>
Only Crash Team Racing is worth playing.

Who'd play Nitro Kart and Tag Team Racing if you had CTR Remastered?
>>
>>384254401
Me too, shooting things before stealing the finish line was fun.
>>
I don't have a PS4.
>>
>>384253897
(((CTR)))
>>
This is the one chance to have nathan drake be in a kart and it'll be unkarted haha
>>
>>384253897
>Crash Team Racing
Yes
>Nitro Kart / Tag Team Racing
No thank you
>>
I've only played the PS1 game. What was wrong with the other games?
>>
>>384253897
Yes, if they don't chuck it up lime nsane trilogy
>>
>>384255443
Looser controls that feel unresponsive. And the sense of speed is lacking.
>>
>>384255443
Nothing really. Just not as fun.
>>
Three racing games in one seems overkill.
Plus if Vicarious Visions handles the remaster they'll be using their engine again, which was the one they built Nitro Kart on. So all three games would probably play like Nitro Kart really.
>>
Twinsanity remade with no glitches and all the cut content put back would be amazing. Shame it'll never happen though.
>>
Make CTR with online matchmaking + achievements and I will buy a PS4.
>>
>>384253897
CTR only with added extras like
>Platinum Relics unlock Nitros Oxide
>Online Races and Battles with up to 8 players
>Extra original courses should the handling be exactly the same as the original.

Priced at $20-30. The other two I couldn't care less about.
>>
>>384256951
>Ps4
>achievements
>>
File: Mine_in_Yakuza_3.jpg (79KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Mine_in_Yakuza_3.jpg
79KB, 960x540px
>>384256951
>giving a shit about trophies
>>384257518
>semantics
>>
>>384253897
>Crash Team Racing
Sure
>Nitro Kart
Nah
>Tag Team Racing
God no
>>
According to the poll, /v/ wants
>1st place
CTR remake
>2nd place
Twinsanity remake
>3rd place
Original game that is faithful to the PS1 trilogy and ignores everything after
>4th place
Original game that continues after WoC/Twinsanity
>5th place
Rilla Roo's own game
>6th place
WoC remake
>>
>>384254190
/thread
>>
>>384258852

> Twinsanity remake

/v/ is full of literal retards.

Original game from where Crash 3 ended, that doesn't just try to be a core Crash Bandicoot game, but expanding on what is already good. Have a semi-open world, but don't turn it into a set of hubs like Mario, or levels that end where you started like Ratchet. Also, drop the story of the later games, but keep some of the characters. I even think many of the titans/mutants are decent, just as long as you're not riding them.
>>
>>384260012
>semi-open world
You're not better.
>>
>>384260104

I don't mean the modern standard of semi-open world, not like a sandbox lite which you probably think.

I dunno why nobody else wants to explore Crash's world just a little, and instead just stick to linear paths and never see this series take off.
>>
>>384260324
>Crash was never good because linearity is bad so open world is the only step forward
Retard
They made lush and interesting worlds to explore as a linear platforming series. If i want more open design I'll play Spyro or 3D Mario. If I want tight linear platforming with lush and beautiful levels I'll play Crash Bandicoot.
>>
>>384260640

> Spyro or 3D Mario

There you go, you don't get it. I'm not talking about such open worlds.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.