[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just came across this video on YouTube. What do you guys thi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 39

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (164KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
164KB, 1280x720px
Just came across this video on YouTube. What do you guys think of it? No, I'm not shilling the video. I'll greentext the main thoughts of the video so you don't have to watch it. Personally, I think it's possible but then again, Capcom's incompetence knows no bounds.
>MHWorld not on Switch
>MHXX not being localized even though it's vanilla base game was
>No Megaman or Disney collection for the Switch
>Only a shitty USF2 overpriced game that was sent out to die
https://youtu.be/SGSnMvGypN8
>>
>>384252868
Sounds to me like Nintendo toddlers got absolutely assblasted and made up some tinfoil hat conspiracy theory.
>>
File: 9d5[1].png (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
9d5[1].png
15KB, 200x200px
>>384252868
>By far the best selling console of the generation
>Biggest install base
>All developers want to make games for it
Really bakes your train drink...
>>
>>384252868
That really gets my pistachios germinating. Hmm...
>>
>>384253025
Basically this.

and what's funny is that it wasn't even a secret when Nintendo got deep in bed with Capcom for exclusive Monster Hunter games last gen, but drones only lose their shit and start crying about cancerous business practices when Sony gets a multiplat.
>>
>>384253896
>MH games didn't sell at all on PS home consoles
>They only started selling well on handhelds
>Sony shit the bed with Vita
>>
>>384254018
>Sony shit the bed with Vita
The Vita died because it didn't have Monster Hunter, it is a system seller in Japan. Not the other way around.
>>
>>384252868
>people honestly think sony doesn't pay people off

Sony does this shit all the time, look at how many games have time locked DLC or some shit on the PS4

However, anyone who thinks Sony paid Capcom to not release MHXX over in the west or some shit is a fucking retard. MH's main audience is in Japan and Capcom has NEVER been fucking timely about releasing MH games over here. We usually don't get a localization announcement until well after a game has released in Japan.
>>
>>384254274
No, the Vita died because they charged completely fucking asinine prices for proprietary memory cards.
>>
>MH coming to Xbox and PC
>"SONY PAID THEM OFF"

Jesus Christ this fucking board is insane.
>>
>>384254274
I think it died because of memory card thing.
Also, Nintendo showed that you don't need MH to sell systems in Japan. Look at Splatoon. Are you telling me that Sony is creatively bankrupt?
>>
Only thing sony paid for is sfV
>>
>>384254428
Sony isnt worried about Microsoft of PC.
>>
>>384254428
>Not coming to Xbox(understandable) and PC(huge red flag) in Japan
>Shown off at Sony E3
It's clear that Sony doesn't care about MS but they do care about Nintendo
>>
>>384254442
>Also, Nintendo showed that you don't need MH to sell systems in Japan. Look at Splatoon.
Is Splatoon on 3DS?
>>
>>384253343

> Series that sells spectacularly on handhelds
> Claim to fame is the local multiplayer
> Has a history of not doing well in the West and on home consoles
> Only recently broke a million units in the West on the 3DS by Nintendo and Capcom's combined marketing efforts
> Newest installment not on the Switch, a handheld that can output to the TV out of the box

Really fires your neurons there.
>>
>>384254467
Nioh, Spiderman, Destiny DLC, the last 4 COD DLCs, Battlefront DLCs, Umbrellla Corps say otherwise.
>>
>>384254537
>>384254538
That doesn't matter at all. Sony would not have spent money and then let it be released on other systems. Nintendofags are delusional, and your Sony boogieman bullshit is so fucking real it hurts.
>>
Some say this is bullshit
So what is the real reason?
>>
>>384254752
Do you realize how much money Capcom would be leaving on table by not releasing it on a Nintendo handheld? Sony can't afford to pay that much so they had to make leeway somewhere and allow a release on Xbox and PC.
>>
>>384254804
>triple AAA game comes to all major platforms
>except the switch

Gee anon, what do you think?
>>
>>384254750
I am talkimg about capcom numbskull
>>
>>384254928
Nintendo hasn't gotten major third party multiplats since the gamecube
>>
>>384254732
Newest installment is also the most far fetched from the series with the main selling point it being made for westerners in mind. Wow, hire me as an analyst, really took me years of research to combine all the pieces together
>>
>>384254752
Then what is with the shit tons of "EXCLUSIVE DLC". You know its true. Your so far up Sony's butt, you dont know that they are actually in yours.
>>
File: 1497354723776.png (113KB, 641x918px) Image search: [Google]
1497354723776.png
113KB, 641x918px
>>
>>384254616
Is splatoon on the ps4?
>>
>>384254898
The PS4 is one of the best selling consoles of all time, and combine that with xbox and PC I really don't think capcom is going to lose sales.

The switch cannot run MH World, which us why they are releasing that ported MH on the switch instead.
>>
>>384252868
>>No Megaman or Disney collection for the Switch
This if anything is what I find weird.
>>
>>384255224
>>The Switch cannot run MH World
>Implying the switch can't run on MT framework
>>
>>384255224
>He thinks World will greatly outsell the 3DS games.
You're in for a rude awakening. How much did Bloodborne, NiOH and DS3 sell again? Just because it's out on everything doesn't mean it'll sell.
>>
>>384255148
No fucktard, you're so far up Nintendo's ass that you can't see that the switch is to weak to run it.
>>
File: monster hunter deal.jpg (102KB, 960x637px) Image search: [Google]
monster hunter deal.jpg
102KB, 960x637px
>>384252868
Did Nintendo pay off Capcom for a Monster Hunter exclusive deal and to cancel Portable 3rd localization?
>>
>>384255148
That's the point, faggot. Even with money all they can do is get "EXCLUSIVE DLC" or even more funny one "TIMED EXCLUSIVE". All their actual exclusives come from their studios or studios that always have been making games for Sony. No publisher in their right mind would make a multiplatform game non-exclusive to one platform, especially such a prominent one as Swich, just because Sony told them to. Even with lowest of the low sales it will probably get them more money than Sony can pay.
>>
File: june17.png (15KB, 329x305px) Image search: [Google]
june17.png
15KB, 329x305px
>>384254428
>>384254537
>>384254752
why would sony give a shit about switch

they're already back on top and more than that selling twice the numbers switch is despite the latter being newer
>>
>>384255356
Wow, you'd think that World was looking like Horizon Zero Dawn , the way people are talking about it's graphics. Looks like a late PS3 title.
>>
>>384252868
There were german market rumours earlier about not mention or no offers on any third-party games of the nintendo WiiU on any brochures.
>>
>>384255224
BotW alone runs better physics, a bigger world, and better AI than World, all it needs is a simple downgrade.
Hell, you could probably get World running on a N3DS with enough of a downgrade.
>>
>>384255525
>VGChartz
>>
>>384255602
>p-puhlease keep downgrading games so i can play them on my shitty handheld meant for toddlers
>>
>>384255345
>being so fucking stupid you miss the entire point

If Sony paid off Capcom, then no MH games would be released on the switch, which SURPRISE, there is one. And in no way did I say that it would outsell Worlds, but keep projecting

>>384255331
Kek, it can't even run Zelda anon
>>
>>384255670
#4THE900pSub30fpsPlayers
>>
>>384255405
Yes, they did.
Now answer OP's question.
>>
>>384255707
MHXX is just a port of the 3DS title. It will be interesting to see if Switch gets any more after that.
>>
>>384255741
Zelda runs at 900p with sub 30 fps, what are you even on
>>
>>384255850
yeah...
that's what he said
>>
>>384253343
not just that, devs and hardware manufacturers do have deals.
Look at the dead rising stuff for xbox.
Xbox would have payed capcom to keep it exclusive rather than capcom pay xbox,
same with SFV and PS4.
this type of shit happens all the time.
>>
>>384256052
Eh. He used that game hastag that sony uses so I assumed he was trying to take a jab at them.
>>
>>384255850
We're not in March 3 anymore. The performance has greatly improved after couple of patches. Come up with better lies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWy2vOe-z3o
>>
>>384254928
I think that Switch is an underpowered piece of shit that can't handle MHW.
>>
>>384252868
MH:W is a spinoff to appeal to Western gamers with more cinematic graphics. While I think the Switch could handle those graphics if they really tried (the PS3 probably could, Switch is almost twice as powerful as PS3 at worst, almost 4x as powerful at best), that would also probably take a lot of expensive optimization which the new, and therefore small, Switch install base just wouldn't support financially.

So MH:W not being on the Switch isn't conspiracy-level yet. It's just a sound business decision.

MHXX not being localized makes sense in the context of MH:W.
1) It would confuse consumers. MHXX and MH:W are designed to appeal to two different target audiences. If a casual buys grind-fest MHXX, they'd probably think bad of MH:W for it.
2) You don't want one game cannibalizing the other.
Therefore, you'd stagger the releases. MHXX localization on Switch might be announced and released a year after the release of MH:W.

Again, sound business decisions, not conspiracy-level yet.
>>
>>384256412
>it's 30fps sometimes

Wow, good for you, toddlers
>>
>>384254442
The fuck has the wiiu and splatoon to do with handheld gaming?
The argument was that monhun is a huge system seller in the handheld market for Japan, sonny dropped the ball in not securing it (and other capcom games like usfiv) for the vita because of a petty missargument

Also if you really want to compare both consoles, the vita outsold the wiiu
>>
>>384256575
Any facts to back up the argument that Switch can't run World besides shitposting?
Here is mine arguing otherwise. https://twitter.com/dystify/status/832944337436758017?lang=en
>>
>>384256412
>having to downgrade games already released just so your system could run it

Damn, sure showed me anon.
>>
>>384256752
>Is 30FPS 99% of the time
>sometimes
damn, sondarkies really putting in the work on the shitposting
>>
File: 1500281809837.jpg (132KB, 634x858px) Image search: [Google]
1500281809837.jpg
132KB, 634x858px
>>384255224
But they never buy any exclusives. Face it, it's a call of duty/FIFA box
>>
>>384252868
Why would anybody need to watch a video to come up with that theory?
I mean, I don't personally buy into it, but all of those points are things everybody knows already. It doesn't take a genius to put everything together and formulate a theory. It's basically the first thing that crossed my mind as soon as they revealed MHW.
>>
>>384252868
>MHWorld not on Switch because Sony pay off Capcom

what kind of retarded logic is this, capcom are backstabbing jews pure and simple, they jump to whichever is the most popular ship as soon as they can, which is exactly why the main series went to 3DS in the first place.

did Nintendo paid them to do it too? fucking nintenddrone retard.
>>
>>384257054
Its not fucking exclusive though! Holy fucking kek
>>
>>384256980
remember when toddlers claimed that 1080p/60fps should be a minimum and the industry standard?

Good times :)
>>
>>384254274
>>384254442
>>384254381
This, the only reason I never bought a Vita is the memory cards.
>>
>>384257292
When? Can you give me a source?
>>
>>384255530
>"I have no idea what PS3 graphics even looked like"
>>
>>384257278
All the more reason why people won't buy it
>>
>>384256878
Nice twitter, faggot, I can retweet you if you will retweet me.
>>
>>384253025
hmmm...kind of like the idea that Nintendo is purposely limiting supply of the Switch to drum up hype?

oh no, that's definitely real, right?

neck yourself, sony nigger
>>
>>384256739
>spinoff
>>
>>384257463
Guess thats why no ones buying the switch then
>>
>>384257369
Top is Xbox One, bottom is Xbox 360. I'll let you figure out why I posted this. It's a 3rd party games just like MHWorld.
>>
>>384257369
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NskD8SU8Po
It's Uncharted 3 on PS3 level graphics. Which, to be fair, pushed the PS3 graphics to its limits and took a lot of expensive optimization, but the Switch is almost 2x as powerful as the PS3 at 32fp, almost 4x as powerful at 16fp.
>>
>>384257693
no one is buying a switch because they literally can't
>>
>>384257745
Where's the Shitch version?
>>
>>384257523
Seething.
>>
>>384257745
One more. We are reaching the diminished return level in terms of graphics.
>>
sony would never do this..
>street fighter V
i mean... uhhh....
>>
It's just eternally assblasted Nintendies mad that companies are passing over the Switch for install bases that are guaranteed longterm money, rather than short term flash in the pan money.

MH especially stings because it was Nintendo 'exclusive' for a long time and now it's not, and they're not even getting the very last MH game they're going to ever have on a Nintendo system in english. Double slapped.
>>
>>384258028
Damn, Sony fans must LOVE buying quality exclusives like Bloodborne and NiOh, right?
>>
Sorry kiddoes, but rebranded Leapfrog tablets don't get to play actual games
Maybe Nintendo will grace you with Super Mario Run Switch edition sometime soon hmm? Seems like a better fit for your faux toy tablet doesn't it?
>>
>>384257158
>did Nintendo paid them to do it too?
Actually they did.

>published Tri and 3U in EU and Australia
>physically distributed Tri, 3U, and 4U in all regions outside of Japan
>marketed all of them heavily
>literally five Nintendo Directs devoted to Monster Hunter games when no other third party IP could even get one
>limited edition consoles, new peripherals, etc

Also remember that MH3U and MH4 were revealed as Nintendo exclusives two weeks after P3rd HD came out in Japan. Capcom jumped ship to Nintendo when P3rd was still in development, before the alleged P3rd localization dispute, and before the Vita was released. Really gets the neurons firing huh
>>
>>384253896
This is the best comment in the thread. Why the fuck do nintendoshills only open their mouth at "corruption" now?

There is no evidence to support it and it seems illogical for Sony to blank out Nintendo and nothing else. And let's not forget that Nintendo did it first.
>>
>>384258194
Actually, I do. Bloodborne and Nioh are great.
>>
>>384252868
So basically no big time publishers want to support Switch with anything worth a damn? What a surprise
>release terrible hardware
>get no games
It's almost like this very thing has happened with this very company... more than once before.
>>
>>384258736
>release terrible hardware
>get no games
sorta like ps3 starting life and the cell processor. if the switch can hang in there they might have more games 3 years down the track but for the first few they gonna be relying on first party or some really dedicated 3rd party games.
>>
>>384258736
>It's almost like this very thing has happened with this very company... more than once before

2nd/3rd parties got burnt hard after the events of the Wii when literally nothing but 1st party games sells on it despite it having a huge player base.

Nintendo maintains its cocky attiude when they are introducing the Wii U because they are still somewhat riding on the success of the NDS, Wii and 3DS, they thought they can get away by doing whatever shit they want with the hardware and developers will just have to take it up the ass or risk losing a huge playerbase and they got totally BTFO'd.
>>
>>384259185
Yeah, that's true. But it's hard to compare since the PS3 wasn't so horribly underpowered. It's more akin to the WiiU than PS3 to Xbox360
>>
>>384259185
>comparing the PS3 to Wii U/Switch levels of bad when discussing terrible hardware

the PS3 is harder to develop yes, but at least they don't have to actively downgrade the games because their hardware simply can't handle the game.

>if the switch can hang in there they might

just like how nintendrrones on this board said for the Wii U right? but to be fair at least the Switch is doing far better than the Wii U for the time being so the possibility of it getting better over the years is far higher than that of the Wii U.
>>
>>384257903
>brother has it on Xbox360
>watching him play
>runs at sub 25fps half the time
>Play on my PS4
>constant 60fps half the time, 50fps or higher all the time

You're forgetting the framerate. It's ass on Xbox360. It's not all about simply what can be seen in a picture. It's how well it can run and if it has crashes or freezes due to overworking the hardware
>>
>>384252868
>Selling incomplete games that rely on DLC and endless patches
>Selling individual remasters in America, when Japan has entire PS4 collections
While I hate that Nintendo doesn't even try to win back a niche audience, they at least make sure the only company ripping off gamers is theirs.
>>
>>384259218
>"The Wii platform, ten years ago, was so successful and anything you launched on it was selling. Even with some lesser qualitative stuff, you were able to be successful. But that was all changing and you could only sell quality products. We had Mario & Sonic back in those days, and that game was selling so much that a number of other titles could afford to underperform. But when the sales of Mario & Sonic, and the Wii in general, began to slow down, it became very visible that we had to change."
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>384254732
You're forgetting that

>Handheld market is dying
>Switch is not powerful and has low install base
>PS4 is powerful and has high install base which is why it has most potential to have the best sales
>MH started off on Sony home consoles

It is not far fetched to conceive that Capcom did this voluntarily and that it makes more sense. Sounds mostly like nintendo tears to me.
>>
>>384259898
Lying on the internet is bad, PS4 version runs at 30 FPS you fucking faggot.
https://youtu.be/wKNpPYhnmAk
Also, good thing that Switch is more powerful than Xbox360, right?
>>
>>384259352
>>384259551
fair call, havent looked much into the switch since falling for the wii u (least some games are good) to see the actuall power or how ahrd it is for them to develop for
>>
>>384260074
>Handheld market is dying
Where? in Japan? It's the consoles that are dying their.
>>
>>384260094
The previous tomb raider ran at above that. There's no reason to believe that the new one couldn't, if they had unlocked it. It was clearly console parity bullshit. I have a PC that's slightly more powerful than PS4 and that shit runs 60FPS all the time.
>>
>>384260094
You can cry as much as you want. You're not getting 3rd party games. Nobody wants to develop for Nintendo's underpowered flops.
>>
>>384260367
>Make up false claims
>get called out
>bububub previous games, bububub PC
Nice try, faggot.
>>
It was okay when Nintendo paid to not have Bayonetta 2 on other consoles.

It's always okay when Nintendo does it.
>>
>>384260614
Umm sweety, I know you're shitposting but the first one didn't sell all that well on PS3/360 and Nintendo was the only one to not only put it on their platform but also publish it when no one else would.
>>
>>384260256
Handhelds as well. Compare DS/PSP and 3DS/Vita.
>>
>>384260742
http://www.serkantoto.com/2017/07/04/japan-console-market-2017/
>>
>>384260906
I'm not sure what's this supposed to prove.
>>
>>384252868
I mean I guess for SFV for console exclusivity, it's been a year or two and still only on PS4.
>>
>>384256878
How does this prove that the Switch can run MHW?
>>
Literally yes.
>>
>>384256980
>Hit a moblin
>Game locks up for 3 seconds

lol great performance
>>
>>384257929
>SFV is on Xbox One
>>
>>384261781
>>384261959
delete these

I'm NOT jocking.
>>
File: 1499543149079.png (899KB, 652x2692px) Image search: [Google]
1499543149079.png
899KB, 652x2692px
>>384255331
Its not fucking MT Framework. MT Framework 2.XX and MT Lite has been for mobile games only since 2015. They are using Unreal and RE Framework.
>>
>>384262180
What's it like to be retarded?
https://twitter.com/SocksyBear/status/874799393341362176
>>
>>384262180
>>384262475
Here's another link if you think twitter is "fake news"
http://wccftech.com/monster-hunter-world-30fps-mt-framework/
>>
>>384252868
MHWorld is multiplat, that alone is enough to call this shit.
>>
>no disney collection on switch
wasnt it confirmed that it was disney who specifically didnt want it on switch?
>>
>>384262704
It's exclusive in the only market that matters.
>>
>>384262878
Why not?
>>
>>384253025
you have the face to say this after years and years of claiming that Nintendo had a secret deal to force Monster Hunter on 3DS

god fucking dammit

and no, it was a rumor started by the nips even before World was even revealed
>>
File: lol.png (139KB, 594x283px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
139KB, 594x283px
>>384253025
fpbp
>>
>>384262878
>>384263267
SONY PAID DISNEY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1496945509030.jpg (16KB, 317x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496945509030.jpg
16KB, 317x400px
>>384262586
SHUT UP
>>
Nintendo fans will forever be delusional about their underpowered fisher price tablet for retards (ie nintendo fans) having mainstream appeal. Now they've gone into full on conspiracy mode.
>>
>>384263323
For years those claims actually had some basis in reality, not just console warrior tears and "nip rumors."

see: >>384258421
>>
>>384265060
>keeps getting BTFO with actual sources
>m-muh fisher price toy

SEETHING
>>
>>384266306
What sources?
>>
File: 1469691030511.jpg (19KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
1469691030511.jpg
19KB, 500x356px
>>384252868
>BWAAAH WHY NO ONE WANTS TO MAKE GAMES FOR MY CONSOLE WITH WORSE HARDWARE THAN A 2010 PHONE!?
Yeah yeah keep up with the Sony boogieman
>>
> Graphically intensive game which probably will only run at 25fps on consoles isn't able to be ported to a Fisher-Price tablet.

Imagine my surprise.
>>
>>384266635
>WITH WORSE HARDWARE THAN A 2010 PHONE
(You)
>>
>>384267128
>Trying to force the Fisher Price meme multiple times throughout the thread but failing
sad!
>>
File: 1497321125033.jpg (63KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1497321125033.jpg
63KB, 700x525px
>>384267237
No need to get upset because Nintendo scammed their fanbase once again
>>
>>384267416
I just want you to try with your shitposts
>>
>>384267576
Why try when you get so easily upset by them
>>
>>384267356

First post in this thread actually.

It's a common meme in regards to Nintendo toys.
>>
>>384267576
>sonydarkies
>try anything but shitposting
They can barely manage to sell 1 million copies of their exclusives while having an install base of 60m. It's gonna be so funny watching MHWorld fail.
>>
>>384267690
sure it is, sweety. I'll take your word for it :)
>>
>>384267698
>It's gonna be so funny watching MHWorld fail.
And yet it will never be on the Switch, sad!
>>
While there's always the possibility of a conspiracy, I think it's most likely that Capcom underestimated the Switch popularity (Just like Nintendo). And they just rushed a port to compensate it.

That said, the Disney Collection and the Megaman collection not being on 3DS at least seems weird specially since both of them could run well on the system and they sell relatively well on Nintendo systems. Megaman case may just be Capcom trying to bury the franchise and Disney one might just be Disney not wanting them on Nintendo systems.
>>
>>384267813
No but the expansion of it will be :)
>>
>>384267790

Welcome to quote the posts and I'll show you the (you)s.
>>
>>384267982
>implying they can't be photoshopped
It's ok sweety, no need to damage control this hard :)
>>
>>384267948
Source?
>>
>>384267948
Yes keep dreaming sweetie, also your post show why nintendorks need to get a containment board, like you have to be the most cancerous fanbase in history to wish for a good game to fail
>>
>>384268053
I'll take that for "No contest" then.
>>
>>384256138
This kind of relentlessly paying for exclusivity is why SE no longer approaches MS for anything anymore. Like with the Tomb Raider fiasco.
>>
>>384268180

I wonder how much it costs for MS to buy exclusivity these days.

They're so far behind, it must be a pretty significant loss of sales to only sell on the Xbone.
>>
>>384266635
c'mon, you could at least be honest and say 2015 $500 tablet (pixel c).
>>
>>384268087
Same guy on neogaf who leaked MHWorld. Supposedly the portable team is working on the Switch game. It's ok though, Capcom can try their little experiment before going back to square one. It's not like trying to westernize their other IPs have bitten them in the butt, right?
>>
I guess Sony is paying off almost every developer in the industry.
>>
Why are you mad that Sony paid off Capcom?

Or was it okay when Nintendo was doing it all those years to keep MH at 240p?
>>
File: 1499630625243.png (336KB, 855x764px) Image search: [Google]
1499630625243.png
336KB, 855x764px
>>384268384
>IT'S COMING TO SWITCH BECAUSE OF THIS RUMOR
>B-BUT ITS OK SINCE I DIDNT WANT IT ANYWAY
also
>neogaf
>>
>>384268701
>He thinks Capcom can ignore the portable market after that's what sells MH
>He thinks that MH on consoles will be a success.
I know you're just shitposting and baiting btw
>>
File: ec71a2f8.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ec71a2f8.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>384252868
Did Sony pay off Capcom to not support the Switch? Except Street Fighter 2 and Double Cross. Haven't watched the video, but is it another conspiracy theory like last time?

>3rd parties are intentionally sabotaging the Wii U. They're not releasing games because they want Nintendo to fail.
>It has nothing to do with the tiny adoption rate and the increased costs of developing for two screens on a weaker system, for a game people probably won't buy anyway
>>
>>384268880
Its on PS4, Xbone and PC. It will be the best selling MH in the world

Screen cap this
>>
>>384268980
How much did Dark Souls 3 sell again? Give me sold numbers, not shipped or expected.
>>
>>384268546
Believe it or not, MH on 3DS made a lot of sense, seeing as the 3DS is by far the dominating system in Japan and local play was a vital component to the MH series.
It was going to be on Vita, too, but the failure of the Vita in the west axed that.
>>
>>384252868
>MHWorld not on Switch
>this is bad
>this is bad
>No Megaman or Disney collection for the Switch
>this is bad
i don't know anon , you just sound like a switch butthurt user
>>
File: 1497305116270.png (291KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
1497305116270.png
291KB, 600x606px
>>384268880
>Japs have been asking for a console MH for ages
>PS4 is the best selling console at the moment
>I-IT WILL TOTALLY FAIL AND FORCE CAPCOM TO PORT IT TO THE SWITCH BUT I DONT WANT IT ANYWAY
I know you're just shitposting and baiting btw
>>
>>384268384
Post it because I can't find it
>>
>>384267948
I would assume given the popularity of Switch in Japan and >>384256878, that Capcom is currently working on MHW Portable.
>>
Shove it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnpR4nCRVvs
>>
>>384269125
>Japs have been asking for a console MH for ages
What makes you think this?
Japanese mostly think consoles are for dumb autistic otaku with no friends.
MH is so successful in Japan because instead of playing CoD online like antisocial nerds, they take their 3DS over to their friends house and play MH.
>>
>>384269073
http://wccftech.com/dark-souls-series-sold-8-million-copies-40-pc/
>inb4 t-those dont count
>>
>>384269125
>PS4 hasn't even sold 5 million in Japan yet
>Switch already outpacing it like a bullet train
>Only 1 game barely managed to hit 1 million on PS4 (FFXV)
But yeah, World will be the best selling MH game of all time
>>
>>384269394
>thinking Japan is the only market on Earth.
>>
>>384269336
Talking about Dark Souls 2 specifically, retard, since it's the closest comparison we have in terms of platform release and general demographics.
>>
>>384269296
>What makes you think this?
Straight fromthe producers mouth in an interview
>Japanese mostly think consoles are for dumb autistic otaku with no friends.
And handhelds arent?
You're grasping at straws at this point friendo
>>
>>384269491
I meant 3, sorry. Dark Souls 3
>>
>>384269482
It's where MH games make majority of the sales. Westerners don't care about MH.
>>
>>384269394
The whole point of World is to make MH popular outside of Japan. I mean it's even fucking called Monster Hunter WORLD. They want the worldwide market instead of just Japan and a few neet weebs.
>>
>>384269491
http://steamspy.com/app/374320
http://www.vgchartz.com/game/85669/dark-souls-iii/
http://www.vgchartz.com/game/85668/dark-souls-iii/
>inb4 VGCartz dont count unless they fit my narrative
>>
>>384269671
The whole point of MHW is to change this.
>>
>>384269679
>>384269748
We'll see how it performs :)
>>384269696
It doesn't actually. No one takes itseriously, They make up their numbers. Find me something from Bandai Namco, I'll wait.
>>
>>384269394
>PS4 hasn't even sold 5 million in Japan yet
DQ11 is just around the corner and people are willing to buy a PS4 JUST to play MHW like it happened with the 3DS
>>
File: 1599792608719.jpg (55KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
1599792608719.jpg
55KB, 621x621px
>>384252868
I BOUGHT A FUCKING SWITCH FOR MONSTER HUNTER, I FUCKING HATE THIS PIECE OF SHIT, NOW I WILL NEVER PLAY WORLD GODDAMN IT. I BOUGHT A FUCKING WII U BEFORE THAT FOR MONSTER HUNTER 3U AND 4U BUT THEY WERE ON THE 3DS WHICH I ALREADY HAD I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS.
The ONLY fucking thing worth playing on the Switch is already on the fucking Wii U now I'll never be able to play the fucking game. FUCK ARMS ITS TRASH TOO, AND FUCK YOU FOR MEMEING ME INTO BUYING THIS SHIT
>>
>>384269519
But is it what the community wants at large? Or just a vocal minority?
I mean, I don't think Japanese people don't want a console MH, I'm just skeptical it's high on their list of priorities. My Japanese friends think MH:W is kind of cool but none of them plan on buying it, mostly because they don't have PS4s.

>>Japanese mostly think consoles are for dumb autistic otaku with no friends.
>And handhelds arent?
Yeah, here in the US, PS4 is mainstream, video game nerds buy the 3DS. In Japan the situation is kind of flipped -- the 3DS is mainstream, and PS4 is for the video game nerds (just look at all the Otaku waifu games that are available).

I'm not trying to shit on the PS4 here, it's just simply not the console that casuals buy in Japan like it is in the US.
>>
>>384269671
>MH4U sells >1 million in the west
IT DOESN'T SELL IN THE WEST GUYS
>>
File: 1455385825268.jpg (32KB, 270x330px) Image search: [Google]
1455385825268.jpg
32KB, 270x330px
>>384269923
>But is it what the community wants at large? Or just a vocal minority?
>I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE JAPANESE USERBASE WANTS
>My Japanese friends think MH:W is kind of cool but none of them plan on buying it, mostly because they don't have PS4s.
And that's why they're going to plan on buying one as the date of release approaches
>the 3DS is mainstream, and PS4 is for the video game nerds (just look at all the Otaku waifu games that are available).
>literally implying the 3DS doesnt have any waifu games
>says this when FE:A and Fates are some of its best selling titles
Stop please you're making a fool of yourself at this point
>>
>>384268384
That rumor was proven wrong when it said they weren't gonna have 14 weapons
>>
>>384254274
Memory cards, son.
>>
>>384269825
DQ11 is also on 3DS, which will eat PS4 sales since it's portable.

>>384269923
>>384269519
>>384270191
Handhelds in Japan are favored over consoles due to the Japanese lifestyle. Since they are commuting in public transport for hours a day they use them to kill time. They don't like consoles due to not having enough time to play them.

>>384270162
Compared to the 2-3 million in Japan alone, it sells well but not as well as Japan.
>>
>>384255602
But why would you downgrade the biggest change in the series? It's suppose to be almost like a rebranding specifically for western audience.
>>
File: 1599793002416.png (243KB, 638x599px) Image search: [Google]
1599793002416.png
243KB, 638x599px
>>384268384
y-y-yeah... its c-coming t-to the S-s-switch, b-rbo
>>
>>384254538
Nintedon't already has GenxX. They would be getting MHW in GENXX graphics, what's the points.
>>
>>384270445
1 million on a handheld in the west is good though. Imagine how much it will make on consoles and PC, where the majority of west plays games on.
>>
Its not on the switch because they were developing this movie tie in spinoff since before the switch existed. It will get a port later.

This game.will flop anyway. Sonybabs and mustards dont buy games. No one owns an xbox.

Blunderboner, the big system seller only barely sold 2 million on a 60 million install base. Less than 5% of ps4 owners bought it. Thats how pathetic the ps4 market is.

But sure, you can keep deluding yourself and believe mhw will sell over a million.
>>
>>384270445
>which will eat PS4 sales since it's portable.
>says this when the PS4 version has more pre-orders than the 3DS

>it sells well but not as well as Japan.
If Capcom plays it cards right it can become huge in the west
>>
File: 81JdSlF5wTL._SX355_.jpg (26KB, 355x328px) Image search: [Google]
81JdSlF5wTL._SX355_.jpg
26KB, 355x328px
Let's get this started.

>He bought a switch
>>
File: 1499547539328.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499547539328.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
>>384270834
MHW really broke Nintendofags
>>
>>384270834
The way that Sonybros were talking, you would think that Bloodborne would be a 10 million seller. I guess they prefer FIFA and CoD
>>
>>384269923
>and PS4 is for the video game nerds (just look at all the Otaku waifu games that are available).
Those games are on PS4 simply due to lack of alternative.

Nintendo won't accept to publish otaku bullshit with D rating and heavy fanservice. Nintendo was never the platform of choice for that. And the Xbone is non existent in Japan. Do the math, only Sony remains.

Microsoft tried to push Otaku games in Japan on the X360 back then (tons of shmups, idol shit and so forth), but that didn't ended up well considering the X360 flopped in Japan and those games already typically don't sell much, so sales were even worse.

The PS1/PSP/PS2/Vita were also always the platform of choice for otaku games. The PS4 is just the logical continuation of this.
>>
>>384270839
>He think that PS4 LTD will be higher than 3DS LTD for DQXI.

>Capcom
>Playing it's card right recently
>>
>>384271197
>He think that PS4 LTD will be higher than 3DS LTD for DQXI.
Given the pre-orders, yes
>>
>>384255525
Switch is literally another WiiU, unless you're a die hard Nintendo fan, it's fucking pointless.
>>
>>384270971
Not an argument sonybab.

Dont you have some hardware sales threads to make in a feeble attempt to divert attention away from your piss poor nonexistant game sales?
>>
File: 1500110793485.gif (39KB, 220x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500110793485.gif
39KB, 220x250px
>yfw Sony goes full madman and makes Capcom develop a MHWP game for the Vita
>They localize it too
>>
File: uuuuuuuuuuuuu.png (198KB, 1454x665px) Image search: [Google]
uuuuuuuuuuuuu.png
198KB, 1454x665px
>>384270971
That's what /v/eddit console warriors want you to believe
>>
>>384270672
It's good, but we don't know how it translates to consoles+PC since the public on those consoles is way different than 3DS. Also remember that Nintendo was behind promoting MH4U when it sold more than 1 million and it was also released with the NEW 3DSXL.

>>384270839
>If Capcom plays it cards right it can become huge in the west
Most of the promotion and marketing for MH4U and MHX in the west was from Nintendo, I seriously don't trust Capcom's ability to promote the game.

>says this when the PS4 version has more pre-orders than the 3DS
Preorders don't automatically means more sales and personally I don't see it surpassing 3DS sales, we'll see in a week how well it sells I might get proven wrong.
>>
>>384253025
This.
>>
File: 1498845645689.jpg (149KB, 482x748px) Image search: [Google]
1498845645689.jpg
149KB, 482x748px
>Capcom asks Nintendo to add more RAM to the Switch's hardware
>all they do is remake SF2 for the nth time and a Japan only port of MHXX
For what fucking purpose
>>
>>384271395
Sony doesnt even acknowledge the vitas existence.
>>
>>384271292
>basing DQXI, of all things, on pre-orders
DQXI isn't a niche series in Japan. Only hardcore fans will pre-order but lots of casual fans will buy it at launch or later. Just compare the install base of both consoles, retard.
>>
>>384271561
Pretty sure they do since they put a firmware wall right after it got hacked
>>
nintenkucked
>>
File: 1496753709294.jpg (34KB, 380x420px) Image search: [Google]
1496753709294.jpg
34KB, 380x420px
>>384271391
>Dont you have some hardware sales threads to make in a feeble attempt to divert attention away from your piss poor nonexistant game sales?
It's not Sony's fault their fanbase dont like eating garbage like Nintendo does, or should i remind you how garbage like Amiibo Party outsold games like XCX, Bayo2 and Blunderful 101
>>
>>384252868
Hope it makes up for all the sales they're gonna bleed on MHW.
>>
File: IMG_7650.jpg (91KB, 1242x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7650.jpg
91KB, 1242x601px
>>384269907
You can still get monster hunter tho
>>
One look at MHW tells you why it's not on Switch, because it would entail a massive downgrade.
>>
>>384271935
I expect around 3mil copies. Which wouldn't be a loss for them. Although knowing Capcom, they'll delude themselves and want 5M+ easy.
>>
>>384272160
>3m
so less than what 3DS titles sold? damn
>>
>>384271890
It's not like Nintenbabbies play anything other than Mario, DQ and Pokemon anyway, if sales numbers are true for Sony they're true for Nintendo too.
>>
>>384272021
MH XX is trash and we both know it, World is going to revolutionize gaming as we know it. The difference is incomprehensible. Fuck you shill
>>
>>384272160
>Increase budget tenfold
>Keep sales steady
>WE'RE DOING GREAT!
>>
>>384272021
>not even released in Japan yet
>people still crying that it hasn't been localised yet
They'll localise it end of next year or something, Nintendo will want any and all games they can get to sell more Switch.

But to be honest the system just isn't worth it for one game now with World's announcement.
>>
>>384252868
Or maybe it's underpowered shit
>>
i-it's not monster hunter if it doesn't look like a hot fresh PS1 release or have nonsensical camera controls!
>>
>>384272446
The amount of money the MH team will have saved over the years of doing fuck all with the series (graphics and new features not content) will account for that.
>>
>>384272446
Source for budget of MHW?
>>
>>384272446
They'll be expanding to new demographics instead of relying on the same old shrinking one
>>
>>384272420
I do think that the mainline games are better than generations/xx but I still had fun with generations. Thank god I have a pc and a PS4 for mhw tho. I'll prob end up getting it for PS4 since pc is going to be full of save edited faggots
>>
>>384272808
They're going from re-used PS2 tier assets to completely new AAA assets. How do you think budgets work?
>>
>>384272287
It actually saddens me seeing that list, why do people still buy Nintendo products? I mean don't get me wrong I fucking love NES/SNES/64 but beyond that the industry moved on and they stood still.
>>
>>384272474
>the system just isn't worth it for one game now with World's announcement.

I think that goes for any system. I bought a switch because I just finished paying off my car which was like 700$+ a month. I honestly bought a switch as a treat to myself and monster hunter. The system is great so far and just needs more games. Playing JPN XX isn't too bad since monster hunter art design and structure hasn't changed.
>>
File: 1599792539914.png (32KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1599792539914.png
32KB, 808x805px
>>384272858
QUIT BRAGGING YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE SONYFAGS NEED TO LET US GREAVE IN PEACE
>>
>>384273749
>GREAVE
>>
File: 1498402363324.png (415KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1498402363324.png
415KB, 808x805px
>>384273923
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
I DONT NEED THIS RIGHT NOW LEAVE ME ALONE
>>
>>384273749
I bought your shitty systems for MH, now it's your turn.
>>
>>384257523
>Nintendo is purposely limiting supply of the Switch to drum up hype?
There was a comment in another thread mentioning manufacturing issues. Samsung and Apple are apparently buying up resources that would have otherwise been available. Tech is cheap to make, and something as dumb as a video game console? I'm not buying it, if it was a logistics issue there would be more general discussion about it. Nintendo being skeezy.
>>
>>384272961
>It actually saddens me seeing that list, why do people still buy Nintendo products?
Could it be that some people enjoy something that you don't like? Seriously grow up.
>>
>>384274690
>Seriously grow up.
I did, that's exactly my point.
>>
>>384274851
Kek.
>>
>>384274690
A Nintendo fan telling someone to grow up? The irony
>>
File: 1498503068044.png (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498503068044.png
50KB, 400x400px
>>384274690
THIS
SHUT UP SONYFAGS WE JUST LIKE IT OKAY? FUCK OFF
>>
>>384274502
NAND shortage is a very real thing in the industry right now. It's something you can look up and read about anywhere. That Nintendo's product is "something as dumb as a video game console" doesn't make a difference in the components needed. If anything, it makes it more difficult, because bigger market products using the same parts, like smartphones, take a bigger priority on the supply chains.
>>
>>384254616
the 3ds sold like 60-70mil globally and you're really going to try and say that monster hunter, a series that only sells around 5 mil each game is responsible for this, no, it's first party nintendo games.
>>
>>384253896
This reminds me how xbots cried about timed exclusives for dlc etc. When ms started that shit.
>>
>>384274502
You have no idea how this shit works, apparently.
Tech is cheap to buy, it is NOT cheap to make -- it takes HUGE investments in order to make the stuff, and it only ends up being cheap to buy because that initial investment can be spread across many millions of individual components.
There are a handful of factories capable of making these components in the world, and you're not going to make a new factory with this huge investment to satisfy the demand of a technology with a viable lifetime of 2-4 years with peak production lasting under a year. That's just not economical.

And why does Samsung and Apple get priority? Apple sold 212 million iPhones in 2016. PS4 has lifetime sales just over 50 million. Their contracts are simply bigger, they have more bargaining power, they get priority. The company doesn't really give a shit what products it gets used in, just what buyer gives them the most money.
>>
File: 1486035195386.jpg (147KB, 634x351px) Image search: [Google]
1486035195386.jpg
147KB, 634x351px
>>384256739
>Switch is almost twice as powerful as PS3 at worst
>>
>>384277153
Problem?
>>
>>384272943
How do you think sources work? You still haven't posted one
>>
File: 1492804756139.png (148KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1492804756139.png
148KB, 512x512px
This has been debunked several times.

If sony paid for MHW to capcom like they did with SFV they would have created the same scenario aka PC/PS4 only

There is zero reason as to why they would fund a game that's appealing to the west that will be on their direct rivals system. They would have continued to kill off that system by locking it off there.
You can meme all you want but Sony see Xbox as their rivals no matter how much you try damage control about the switch currently popularity, they even admit people often get 2 consoles which is a Playstation and Nintendo machine and know for a fact they practically share the same audience with Xbox so when people come to buy a current system it's either a PlayStation or an Xbox plus Nintendo
>>
Oh for fucks sake.
>nintendo pays up to keep a franchise in tiny ass handhelds for years, it's perfectly fine
>any other company pays up to have anything on their platform/pc, they're the devil incarnate

Fuck the fuck off
>>
>>384252868
wait what?
>>
>>384278781
At least when people called out Nintendo on the same shit, it was objectively verifiable that they were involved with publishing and marketing the games.
>>
>>384269790
>http://www.vgchartz.com/game/85669/dark-souls-iii/

Different anon, but the Steamspy numbers are pretty trustworthy. It's only in extreme edge cases where Galyonkin's methods begin to break down, and none of the Souls games move numbers in those ranges. Agreed on VGChartz though. That site is useless.
>>
File: 1486517144375.png (220KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486517144375.png
220KB, 1500x500px
>>384252868
Listen here faggot, if Sony paid Capcom for MHW, the game would have been a Sony exclusive
>>
>>384253343
>generation
PS4 is gen 8, Switch is gen 9
>inb4 hurrdurr generations are based purely on specs!
>>
File: 1499535346471.jpg (112KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499535346471.jpg
112KB, 1500x500px
>>384282052
>>
File: 1499103931423.jpg (56KB, 346x427px) Image search: [Google]
1499103931423.jpg
56KB, 346x427px
>>384284017
Nintenbros everyone.
>>
>>384284215
Actually liking videogames? The horror.
>>
I think it's pretty farfetched.

The more logical explanation is that they are waiting until Stories is released in the states to announce XX localization.
>>
Capcom was meant to release RE4 only on Nintendo as an exclusive game.

It was a massive success so Capcom said fuck you and ported it to Playstation for huge install base.

Capcom starts giving all their games to Sony.

Sony shits the bed with PS3, Nintendo has massive success with Wii

Capcom comes back and starts releasing shit for Nintendo again

Nintendo shits the bed with Wii U, Capcom says fuck you Nintendo and releases it's next games on other consoles..

????
>>
>>384286036
>RE4 Wii sells well
>Capcom releases rail shooters
>>
File: Sony budget.jpg (60KB, 640x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sony budget.jpg
60KB, 640x300px
Sony does scummy shit all the time but you're a fucking retard if you think they paid just to have it not be on the Switch. Why don't you point out more agregious moneyhatting on Sonys part like SFV, which they bought out and then proceeded to give a shit budget.
>>
>>384287281
If this is Capcom we're talking about then they probably used the money for other shit projects
>>
>>384287810
Well then why haven't they made anything but fucking Dinosaur Slasher and Resident Evil?
>>
>>384288176
Because modern Capcom cant be trusted with anything
>>
File: 1451370112428.jpg (55KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1451370112428.jpg
55KB, 499x499px
>Switch has abysmal 3rd party support
>S-SONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name a more pathetic fanbase than Nintenbros
>>
>>384252868
>MHXX not being localized
Must be old, Capcom have said they haven't announced anything regarding this.
>>
>>384252868
Didn't pay them enough if those games are also on PC and Xbox.
>>
>>384286036
RE4 was announced for PS2 before the GCN version even came out. Capcom has no loyalty to anyone unless contractually obligated, as in the case of REmake and RE0
>>
>>384287281
The drones are mad because they feel like a Nintendo game was stolen by Sony. They don't care about scummy shit or moneyhatting in general, and they certainly don't care when Nintendo is the one doing it.
Thread posts: 259
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.