[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this stay good? I know that's the opposite of what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Chronocrossbox.jpg (116KB, 256x244px) Image search: [Google]
Chronocrossbox.jpg
116KB, 256x244px
Does this stay good? I know that's the opposite of what is usually asked, but I'm quite enjoying the game so far. Only about three hours in though.
Chrono Trigger was always my favorite game so it's nice to finally play this. I know it's regarded as not much of a sequel, but the throwbacks here and there seem nice.
>>
The story gets a bit stupid, but yeah it's still a good game.
>>
Why are you only playing it now?
>>
>>384252735
I really don't know. The guilt of not playing it for the past 15 years finally settled in, I guess. That I can just claim CT as one of my favorite games but never bother with the sequel.
>>
>>384252923
Cross is a totally different game and there are plenty of Trigger fans who dislike it.
>>
>>384252568
The story generally lack cohesion, has some funky pacing here and there, most of the cast doesn't really get any development (though there are plenty of party members that do), playing on an emulator to speed up some of those battles is very helpful, the battle music is weirdly not good considering how amazing the rest of the OST is, it's too easy, and some of the final plot points need to be delivered in exposition form.

Aside from those issues, it's an incredible game in all other respects. Definitely one of my top ten along with Trigger.
>>
>>384253218
Yeah, I'm surprised at the battle music actually. Arguably one of the most important songs in a JRPG when you're gonna be hearing it a thousand times, but it's really just not that good. It's like someone else made it and it's kinda just goofy and weird.
>>
>>384252568
It's gonna get really annoying halfway through.
also fuck the plot
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.