[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of pic related? I think it's up there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: necrodancer.jpg (50KB, 460x215px)
necrodancer.jpg
50KB, 460x215px
What do you think of pic related?
I think it's up there in quality and replayability among the massive surge of """rougelite""" games that have been released recently.
>>
>>384251506
It's too easy
>>
>>384252236
Perhaps for some characters; Aria gave me a hell of a time but I eventually beat her story. Haven't unlocked Coda yet, and Tempo in the DLC is currently kicking my ass.
>>
>>384251506
Would be better without the rhythm component
>>
>>384254724
I thought there was a character that has no rhythm meter. Been a while since I played though so I could be wrong.
>>
>>384251506
I dont like the soundtrack
>>
>>384251506
I have 11 hours and i still don't know how to play
>>
>>384254968
Yeah, the Bard has no rhythm component.
But really the whole point of the game is the rhythm component. Without it it's just a super easy dungeon crawler.
>>
>>384251506
Cool, but gives me a headache if I play it too long
>>
>>384251506
brb reinstalling
>>
>>384256732
Is it the disco flashing or the camera shaking on attack? Those can be disabled in the options.
>>
>>384257936
It's the shaking and thank you anon, didn't realize you could do that
>>
>>384254998
You can replace the soundtrack with your own music.
>>
>>384251506
Okay-ish game, good soundtrack, shitty producers with dumb politics but at least they don't show it too much.
>>
game doesn't care about tracks you import
pretty much same shitty beat all the time
>>
>>384260142
I like the music, at the beginning I tried playing with the rhythm of the music but I sucked at it, then I just started following the tile patterns and it got easier. I don't know if it even follows the music.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.