[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Following the Family guy online game for some time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: main_scrn.jpg (241KB, 1617x894px) Image search: [Google]
main_scrn.jpg
241KB, 1617x894px
>Be me
>Following the Family guy online game for some time now but never played
>Lurking Family guys online boards and see lots of chatter about Stewies DPS being over the top and how Peter is un-killable in PvP and the latest raids.
>Decide to buy into the games early alpha build to start playing and I roll Peter Griffin
>The tutorial level was really easy but it's strange how all the classes start in the same zone
>Leave the starting zone and arrive in Quahog just outside of the main house
>Enter the house to start the first quest when I'm ganked by 6 Chicken characters and lose all of my starter gear

What did I do wrong? Is this game seriously just full of griefers because I'm tempted to refund if this happens again tonight. What's happened in your game? Hows the new raid?
>>
>>384248107
i thought this game was taken down because of all the people ERPing as babies
>>
>>384248107
who plays this shit?
>>
Quagmire is too OP desu
>>
>>384248391
He's really strong in raids from what I've heard. The "giggity" raid wide buff is pretty strong so it's not uncommon to see atleast 4 in a 10 man raid.
>>
>>384248328
No, it's because the target audience didn't understand how to play even with tutorials
>>
>>384248107
What happened to this game again? I know that it got taken down at some point, but wasn't it basically a train wreck?
>>
File: a84.jpg (17KB, 256x287px) Image search: [Google]
a84.jpg
17KB, 256x287px
>>384248107
>Caring at all about Family Guy
>>
>>384248371
>>384248635
Fuck off, newfags
>>
>>384248107
private server when
>>
>>384248635
American dad fags never got an MMO so they're just salty
>>
Does anybody remember that actual mmo family guy try to do? How long did it stay up until it failed
>>
What professions should I look into? I've seen a lot of people go into Jewel crafting and mining but it looks pretty tedious and boring. Cooking is the only one I'm semi interested in because Peter can make class exclusive meals
>>
Hey BETER
>>
>>384248107
shut the fuck uuuuppp redditor
>>
>>384248107
Is this by the developer of the EEnE mmo? Will they ever be able to top that game?

Pretty sure it got updated recently as well
>>
>>384249536
I think it's a separate development team but as someone who has played EENE MMO I can confirm that there are some similarities between the two
>>
>>384249112
When the game is out of closed alpha, only certain people got invited unless you pay to get in
>>
We have an EEnE online thread already
>>
>>384249834
This isn't EENE though. This is family guy online, nobody will complain that a thread isn't about Mario in a sonic mania thread. Different games different threads
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.