[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've played through Horizon and BotW thoroughly from top

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: botg.jpg (195KB, 1717x871px) Image search: [Google]
botg.jpg
195KB, 1717x871px
I've played through Horizon and BotW thoroughly from top to bottom, and I can say that these two games are radically different. The only similarities are that they're both open worlds, they both have you pushing down on the D-Pad to call your horse, and they both have the Triforce.

Why do people compare these games like they're fucking identical?
>>
Because you can't have autistic internet arguments to determine which is best if they aren't comparable.
>>
Is horizon worth a playthrough if I dont want to do any sidequest shit
>>
File: 1454530132947.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454530132947.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Because of the Sony shitposters who pushed Horizon as some sort of Zelda killer only to get BTFO when BotW's Metacritic scores started to drop.
>>
Because they're both exclusive open world games released on different platforms around the same time.
>>
>>384248169
Not really. You probably have a dozen open world sandbox games exactly like it already in your library. Go play those, it's the exact same experience.
>>
>>384248169

>Openworld game
>Doesn't want sidequests

You'd get more gameplay out of PP my friend.
>>
>>384247934
1. They came out at the same time.
2. Nintendo and Sony drones are autistic. See >>384248173
3. BotW fags and HZD fags that compare them aren't content with their games so they have to bring up flaws in other games.

>>384248169
If you like games like Far Cry 3/4 and Witcher 3 but also like good combat, sure. Some side quests are pretty nice, though. They aren't all fetch and usually have a bit of a unique story to them. At least outside the starting area. Don't grab it for more than $30 if you're not sure.
>>
>>384247934
Do you not remember the numerous Sony threads going on and on about how this game would be "the final nail in the coffin for Zelda"?
>>
Because any criticism against the game MUST be a nintendo fanboy, or a racist who doesn't like the game.
It's not like the game play has actual problems that can be criticized.
>>
>>384247934
>Why do people compare these games like they're fucking identical?
Blame it on the HZDfags who were screaming that it was going to be a Zelda killer before the two games launched.
>>
>>384247934
>before: HZD is gonna be so much better than BOTW! Get ready for the Zelda killer!
>after: er, uh, th-they're so different, right?
>>
>>384248934
Yes. They are.

You HAVE played both, right?
>>
>>384247934
because Horizon Zero Dawn was hyped to be the "Zelda Killer". Then it came out and was horrendously mediocre and Zelda was absolutely fantastic. The shit storm still rages to this day.
>>
>>384249067
I dunno about you, but I would never call something that got an 89 on Metacritic "horrendously mediocre". That's something I'd reserve for a game scoring in the 60s or lower.
>>
>>384247934
They got compared a lot because sony ponies shouted on every roof that HZD would kill Zelda.
Especially once HZD review started to drop but before Zelda, lots of sony niggers thread were Huur durr the switch adn zelda are DONE etc etc.

Then the Zelda review came in with little tidbits like after playing Zelda i find HZD simple/boring etc etc and then sudenly the sony autist argument instantly switched to sales.
>>
>>384249218

Anything lower than a 9/10 is mediocre by gaming journalism standards.
>>
>>384247934
Mostly for shitposting. Everybody knew HZD never stood a chance against Zelda. There's a couple of really autistic anti-nintendo fags who keeps spamming stupid shit so it's mostly that.
>>
I really wish the game had focused more on refining the decent mecha-dino combat instead of a cutscene-heavy story
>>
>>384248352
I forgot.
4. BotW fags don't know what a shill is.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.