[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bear through a story written by some hollywood wannabe loser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>bear through a story written by some hollywood wannabe loser who can't give a shit about video games
>"""cinematic""" cutscenes every 5 minutes, riddled with qte
>formulaic gameplay, your typical shooter/action-adventure/rpg, gimmicks
>competing against A"""I""" enemies whos behavior is less complex than that of a microbe let alone an insect
are single player games the biggest meme of gaming?
>>
None of the games in your list are those.

Not even TLOU.
TLOU has a lot of cutscenes, but they're mostly 5-10mins between 2+ hours of straight gameplay.

why am i replying to an early morning bait thread.
>>
>>384244572
just laugh at OP and sage
>>
>>384244461
what's with people and them oonsidering kotor 1 better than 2
>>
>>384244732
Sold more.
More people played KOTOR 1
>>
>>384244461

The only one guilty of that in your list is TLOU.

>KotOR
The only reason I even played it was the gameplay. The story didn't interest me much at first, but I got more and more invested.

>TW3
Constantly memed about how the gameplay is garbage, while it's pretty fucking great. Yeah 'detective vision' is not that great, but first of all you can completely ignore it since most clues (except for odors) are visibly present without it and second of all, there's no way to convey to a player of the game how exceptional Geralt's senses are. Gameplay is mediocre at worst and pretty great at best.

>RDR
Like most R* games, the gameplay is the carrying factor for the game. The story is secondary. Gunplay feels amazing and there's enough to do in the world to keep you satisfied till the end. Who hasn't shot up Armadillo, kidnapped a hooker, hogtied her and placed her in front of an incoming train?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.