[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey, let's release an entire new class of warframe,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: excaliburumbra.png (201KB, 329x660px) Image search: [Google]
excaliburumbra.png
201KB, 329x660px
>hey, let's release an entire new class of warframe, beyond even prime!
>we'll call it the Umbra frame and we'll make Excalibur Umbra first.
>BUT HERE'S THE BEST PART ANON
>WE'LL ONLY RELEASE IT IN CHINA

This was two fucking years ago. Where the fuck is my Excalibur Umbra?
>>
>>384243282
Oh god, I remember you had to farm just to get Void keys, then you had to farm to in the Void after farming for the keys to get the parts.

How many didn't farm walls are behind this piece of shit? Fuck Warframe, I am so glad I left that boring game of grinding.
>>
>>384243597
You don't have to farm void keys any more, there's an entire area now devoted to the void that you can just go to and play missions in.

It's split into three sections locked behind different planets though, so to get tot he highest area you have to go through a high level planet to reach it.

It's still pretty grindy but I don't think it's quite as bad. There are now also more things to do, so you don't feel so bored all the time.

Besides, if grinding means I get to be a fucking space ninja for free then why not? It's so easy to get and trade prime parts now for platinum or other prime parts that grinding doesn't feel half as bad as it used to.
>>
>>384244190
Thank fucking god, I remember grinding just to grind really put me off.

With this new update coming up that made the game look better than Destiny, I might foolishly start playing this again.
>>
>>384243282
>Implying Warframe China exists
>Implying that we won't get it anyways
Someone hasn't heard the news yet huh
>>
>>384244716
You're comparing shit to shit dude
>>
>>384243597
void key system was better because you go tthe rewards more often
the new system is more RNG off drops, and puts you into grinding missions more often

>>384244716
>ha ha ! this game is so shit! this update is totally going to make me play it now!!! its awesome!! wtf i love warframe now!

you're cancer, youre a pleb riding a hype train solely because of popularity, you dont play what you enjoy, you play whats trending, you're a poser, a fake, and a retard who doesnt even enjoy his hobby
>>
>>384244716
Warframe will still be shit even after that update if DE doesn't fuck it up at least don't get your hopes up especially the shit they've been doing now
>>384244190
>>384243597
Keys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Relics
Do an endless void run with Ivara, and you'll get so many damn primes regardless of the RNG being somewhat lacking, still gave you a shit ton of them
>>
>>384243282
> Make something unique, but low effort for founders.

> Release something higher effort and better in every way for everyone.

Why would they ever do this? It'd just piss off the people who they have to thank for their game even existing in the first place.
>>
Warframe is FUN
>>
>>384243282
Is China Umbra even mechanically different from normal Excalibur? If not, I don't give a shit.
>>
>>384243282
Are you retarded?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=683z4x6SLGU

Also it's just a reskin of Excal Prime with 50 more energy and less armor.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.