[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>explore traverse town for like an hour or so >give up,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 4L_SnnyGakk.png (95KB, 479x307px) Image search: [Google]
4L_SnnyGakk.png
95KB, 479x307px
>explore traverse town for like an hour or so
>give up, go to shop
>save and turn off
>check online
>realize i have to come back to shop and leave again
>mfw it's what game expected me to do
Genius or stupid, I can't tell...
>>
>>384241257
You're complaining about that, and not the part where you "chase" Goofy and Donald through random doors?
>>
File: tumblr_ot5r41MYYK1s717eho1_raw.png (177KB, 515x869px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ot5r41MYYK1s717eho1_raw.png
177KB, 515x869px
>>
>>384241257
Sid literally says
>If you can't find what you're looking for, come back here and I'll look out for you
Then when you come back he says
>Come on, just take another look around town, you might've missed something
Then you walk outside and it triggers the cutscene
The game expects you to read the fucking dialogue before complaining on the internet.
>>
Backtracking in this game is fucking retarded. Is KH2 the same way?
>>
>>384241371
It's that part, the same.
>>
Should i play kh2?
>>
>Hey kid, good luck finding your friends
>If you need help, come ask me
the game literally tells you what to do.
>>
>>384241773
no you actually suck at playing video games. hope your shit breaks
>>
>>384241773
yeah dude backtracking is so hard when all you have to do is fight a small group of piss-easy enemies and then move on
>>
>>384243116
You must have shit yourself really hard right now
>>
>>384243247
It's not hard, it's annoying.
>>
>>384243329
because you suck at the game lol
>>
is the ps4 collection worth it? I heard so much complaining about the PS3 versions.
>>
Traverse town and deep jungle are both horribly designed backtracking wise.
>>
>>384243423
The issues that were present in the PS3 version have been patched in the PS4 version, for the most part. It took them awhile to do it, but it eventually happened.
>>
>>384243423
Also wana know this plus does the ps3 saves transfer onto the ps4 version?
>>
>>384241473
I really want a scene where Sora Donald and Goofy have to fight, but Woody and Buzz keep stopping them and trying to convince them they're toys. What if they ARE just toys, and the real ones never go to that world?
>>
>>384243964
sora summoned a keyblade so no.
>>
File: doortodarkness.jpg (29KB, 437x426px) Image search: [Google]
doortodarkness.jpg
29KB, 437x426px
Say, fellas, did someone mention the Door To Darkness?
>>
>>384244027
A toy copy of Sora that thinks it's Sora and has Sora's memories would more or less have an identical heart. Roxas had neither of those and still got a Keyblade.
>>
>see kingdom hearts 3 trailer
>Makes me feel nostalgic for the first games
>buy ps4 collection
>think about actually playing it and don't feel like it

I think I'm getting old. Or retarded. I don't know what's happening.
>>
>>384244540
who thought it was a good idea to stuff mickey into this outfit?
>>
>>384244634
retarded. The games hold up pretty well, no reason to push them off.
>>
>>384243662
I doubt it my man
>>
>>384244672
I thought it was ridiculous until I actually played the games a few months ago. I kinda got into it, especially when he unveils his Sora cosplay at the battle of 1000 Heartless
>>
>>384244540
ho-hoh
>>
>>384241257
you're just stupid, that is all.
>>
>>384243662
>>384244804
Definitively, no.
>>384243423
The PS4 is the most stable, most accessible way to play all the entries.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.