[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games that weren't meant to be scary but were legitmately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: terrifying.jpg (53KB, 779x718px) Image search: [Google]
terrifying.jpg
53KB, 779x718px
Games that weren't meant to be scary but were legitmately terrifying thread.

That fucking gorilla
The robot clowns
The goose in the maze
The ghosts at night
Even the game of fucking hide and go seek
>>
I don't remember if there was anything even remotely scary about being locked in the supermarket but it got me pretty bad too.
>>
File: Rugrats 4.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Rugrats 4.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Shameless self bump with the prison in space
>>
Many things in SM64.
>>
File: 1132530-1231608148_00[1].jpg (62KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1132530-1231608148_00[1].jpg
62KB, 320x240px
I was legitimately scared of Reptar in the Rugrats in Paris game because of the loud roar he did.
>>
>>384240823
It sounds like a 30-year-old saying the word "roar" into a low-quality microphone.
>>
File: Ps2_rsod.jpg (7KB, 335x188px) Image search: [Google]
Ps2_rsod.jpg
7KB, 335x188px
>>
File: Commander_Keen_4_DOS_23.png (5KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Commander_Keen_4_DOS_23.png
5KB, 640x400px
>>384240582
This whole goddamn game. Fuck you blue ball fire breathing shit. Fuck you Dopefish. Fuck off green alien runny demon.
>>
File: hurry up.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hurry up.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
Hurry up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7ONBYne4qw
>>
File: are you fucking serious.png (123KB, 204x241px) Image search: [Google]
are you fucking serious.png
123KB, 204x241px
>>384240823
I came here to post this exact fucking shit, I only remember it being in the first area, but holy fuck, having this shit go off in random intervals that was loud as hell regardless of the volume always scared to shit out of me, at some point, I wisened up and lowered the volume when I was in the part of the game where the obnoxious ass roar would happen, and the first area was the only place I remember tickets being able to be redeemed, so I always ran the risk of having another blast of "HRRRGHH" scare the everliving fuck ot of me. also, another notable candidate was the fucking music that played when a Norn in Creatures 1 on the ps1 got injured or died, and I remember the music started at maximum volume
>>
First few seasons of Rugrats are good.
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (57KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
57KB, 600x800px
>>
Something about this game just scares the absolute fuck out of me. Always has. Remember playing in the basement in the dark alone and when the notification screen pops up and tells you something bad happened i would shit myself.
>>
>>384241319
They are. Anyone who says that it's shit has absolutely no taste in animation and humor. The movies are fucking depressing though.
>>
>>384240582
>forgetting the pyramid mummy
was this really so scary or was I just a big pussy
>>
>>384241681
It was scary. No one ever really thought to explore tose tiny maps at the time so the tunnel just seemed like a fun little extra. Little did I expect that. Knowing what I know about the game after beating it I should've expected it.
>>
I loved the Mario Party Rugrats clone.
The manson in Digimon World 1 freaked me out when I got to the data mesh monsters.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.