[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zombie genre made a huge impact on videogames so let's have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: NightOfLivingDead1.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NightOfLivingDead1.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
Zombie genre made a huge impact on videogames so let's have one thread to discuss zombie games in memory of Romero.
>>
Need to wait another decade before zombie themed games no longer considered overused.
>>
>>384239132

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uymff74kDu0

Friendly reminder
>>
File: dawnbdcap14_original.jpg (222KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
dawnbdcap14_original.jpg
222KB, 1600x900px
>>384240238
Friendly reminder he was supposed to make an entire resident evil movie but capcum for whatever reason decided against it.
George Romero the absolute madman geezer actually let his secretary play through the games while he sat next to her watching and taking notes.
I kinda doubt any fucking director has done that for a videogame looking at the average quality.
(i'll have to give props to the mortal kombat movie in some extent though)

Romero was a big influence on Resident Evil and so in turn also for one of my favourite genres of vidya. Hats off to ya you John Romero.
>>
>>384239132
Project Zomboid is the only one getting the feeling right.
Its also one of the few """"survival"""" games that actually are about survival. Not like the ones in which you have to act like a total retard to die. Like The Forest for example.

The way you check houses for zombies inside by walking around them. The way you need to make decisions based on your survival regularly(there's a zombie inside and my last puncture weapon broke a while ago so I can only bash this dude loudly with a bat, which will attract other zombies, and I'm already badly hurt - but I need to get to water to clean my bandages), is a lot of fun.
I mean "fun" as in, its okay until gets old. But thats really the thing with all survival games.

But in terms of feeling of being alone and the general dread of the zombie apocalypose, PZ is still #1.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.