[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fucking car boss in Turok, fuck that's a shit boss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 9

The fucking car boss in Turok, fuck that's a shit boss.

Who are the worst bosses in vidya?
>>
File: RMX6HeatnixMiniFinal.png (77KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
RMX6HeatnixMiniFinal.png
77KB, 320x240px
had no trouble with it on pc, but it was a bitch with a controller and 10 fps

anyway pic is my contribution
>>
File: mgs3-end.jpg (406KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
mgs3-end.jpg
406KB, 1200x700px
Confession: I've never beat the end in MGS3 without pulling the old age trick
>>
>>384234850
Have you tried at least?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (184KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
184KB, 1280x720px
SHODAN if you can even call it a boss

>literally a floating cone
>can't attack or move
>>
File: draw your sword motherfucker.jpg (72KB, 798x535px) Image search: [Google]
draw your sword motherfucker.jpg
72KB, 798x535px
>>384234460
On the first campaign only. Replays you know well enough to build Ramza into a duelist
>>
>>384234850
Update your camo so you have at the minimum 80%, use the directional mike to hear his humming/snoring/moving, use binocs (wider field of view) to look for his scope glint and crawl everywhere. If you capture his parrot he can't find your position as easy and if you are good enough you can just sneak up to him and shoot him in the back. But real patriots sniper duel him.
>>
File: Astaroth.png (332KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Astaroth.png
332KB, 800x600px
>>384234460
final boss of Omikron: the nomad soul

Made me so furious i gave up and never finished the game
>shit fov? check
>locked upward mouselook angle? check
>have to aim upward to beat him in closequarters? check
>only weapon is a shit pulsegun? check
>TINY hitbox? check
>can no-clip through walls like he doesn't give a fuck? check
> can groundpound you without means to dodge? check
>speeds up his movement to the point of being unable to hit if you don't pro-quake stunlock his shit perfectly? check
did i mention the final boss literally being able to phase through walls and the devs didn't bother to fix this?
>>
>>384234460
Gyorg and Twinmould in Majora's Mask 3ds
>>
File: Renge34.jpg (61KB, 1024x669px) Image search: [Google]
Renge34.jpg
61KB, 1024x669px
>>384235227
Was just about to post this.

If I'm being honest, the game got worse in the last 1/4 when you go to self destruct the station. I felt like the designers gave up, and just started shitting enemies at you.
>>
File: z46wev1.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
z46wev1.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Derek_C_Simmons.jpg (27KB, 306x700px) Image search: [Google]
Derek_C_Simmons.jpg
27KB, 306x700px
This retard
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.