[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there enough exclusives to warrant a purchase yet or should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: buyersremorse.jpg (38KB, 610x361px) Image search: [Google]
buyersremorse.jpg
38KB, 610x361px
Are there enough exclusives to warrant a purchase yet or should I wait for Xenoblade and Mario?
>>
Wait. Mine has been collecting dust for a couple of months since I finished Zelda, and their current library is piddly filler shit at best. You're not missing anything until Mario comes out.
>>
>>384233828

You can realistically keep busy with Zelda and some other game until Mario is out.
>>
It is safe to buy it now if you did not play mario kart or splatoon on Wii U.
>>
Wait for it to fucking drop.
>>
It's worth it for splatoon 2 alone, but if you don't care for it (likely you haven't tried if it this is the case) then may as well wait till the holidays
>>
>>384233921
you mis-spelled splatoon 2
>>
File: elma.jpg (85KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
elma.jpg
85KB, 1366x768px
>>384233828
Don't listen to the fanboys telling you to buy now. The only games worth playing at the moment are Zelda, and maybe Splatoon. Zelda can last you awhile, but not enough to justify being an early adopter of the switch.

Hopefully Xenoblade will turn out great, I easily clocked over 60+ hours in X of actual gameplay.
>>
>>384233828
You could just buy it now and leave it unopened. You probably won't be able to find one if you wait until the holidays.
>>
>>384233828
As someone who bought one a month after launch, the best thing you can do right now is save your money and wait to buy it, either when Xenoblade/Mario comes out, or next year after E3.
>>
>>384233828
You aren't going to find one if you wait until the fall or holidays.
>>
I was in the same boat as you OP. I don't know about other places, but in Australia Nintendo consoles don't drop in price for ages. The Wii U was still being sold for $420 (pretty much full price) at many stores only a month before the Switch launched. I figured there's no point in waiting. I bit the bullet, been occupying myself with MK8DX and getting hype for Splatoon 2 in less than a week.
There aren't Switch shortages here though, if that makes a difference to your decision. It's a lot of cash, so don't be rash.
Hire me splatoon writers
>>
How about not spending your money on a shitty tablet with a nintendo logo on it? Like you could get a better tablet for much cheaper than that.

Get a PS4 Slim or something that's actually a functioning product and will actually have some games to play since even in 2 years time there will be close to 0 games for the Switch that are worth your time.

Don't buy it.
>>
>>384233828
this console is only worth buying to play Nintendo games
>>
File: 1493287754199m.jpg (156KB, 1024x782px) Image search: [Google]
1493287754199m.jpg
156KB, 1024x782px
>>384235834
How mad can sonybros get? Goddamn you guys are salty as fuck despite currently "winning". Are you really feeling the heat from the Switch that badly?
>>
>>384238443
>Feeding the trolls
>>
>>384233828
Wait.
>>
Wait. Especially if third party support matters. There won't be a definitive answer on that until Q4 2018.
>>
File: 1483893178333.jpg (121KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483893178333.jpg
121KB, 500x500px
>>384234734
What about ARMS, senpai?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.