[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dragonball Fighter Z announced E3 >BlazBlue Cross Battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1498456489577.jpg (60KB, 640x437px) Image search: [Google]
1498456489577.jpg
60KB, 640x437px
>Dragonball Fighter Z announced E3
>BlazBlue Cross Battle Tag announced EVO Sunday
How dead is this game now?
>>
DBZF hype will die off when they reveal that the game will only launch with 12 characters.

Blazblue and friends is dead on arrival
>>
Isn't the Arika fighter also a tag fighter? I remember Kazunoko was invited to test in and they have to pick 3 characters.
>>
>>384229356
>thinking the blazblue game will affect this at all

wew lad

Dbfz has the potential to be big, but somehow I feel like arc sys will botch that up. I mean it's been confirmed no crossplay which has a huge missed oppurtunity. If this game launches with a tiny roster and has rerelases every year this will piss people off a lot and end up fracturing the fanbases. I'm sure it'll still be a very good game and will be well recieved but yeah.
>>
>>384229356
>weeb shit
Fuck off weirdo
>>
>>384229356
their audiences dont really overlap, umvc3 players are into sfv right now since umvc3 is pretty much dead but they'd rather eat the shit that is infinite than resort to anime fighters.

anime fighters should actually be more worried about all these asw games seperating their community, there gg,bb,dbz, and the new cross over game which will cannibalize each other. even AAA shooters like cod titanfall and battlefield get fucked over by over saturating the genre in too short amount of time, i cant imagine the damage that this can do to fighting games
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmynj5wkHdQ
FChamp is a terrible actor
>>
>>384230092
Yeah if I was a blazblue player, I'd be pissed at having to move on to a 2v2 with RWBY shit. It's like being forced to play SFxTekken if I just want to play a 1v1 game with SF characters only.
>>
File: 1500226183698.jpg (683KB, 761x998px) Image search: [Google]
1500226183698.jpg
683KB, 761x998px
>>
>>384229356
If you can compare MvC fags with comic fags, not very because people will keep buying it out of habit and then keep playing and deluding themselves about it until the next one is announced
>>
>>384230921
>will keep buying it out of habit and then keep playing and deluding themselves about it until the next one is announced

Sounds exactly like ArcSysfags
>BBCT is great!
>lol last BB was bad but this one is great
>that last BB was bad but this one is great for sure
>last BB was bad but...

>buy P4A!
>P4U will fix everything that made P4A shit!
>P5A will fix everything when it's finally made!
>>
>>384231167
Literally no one said that about any BB except for CT. That and Persona was a game designed specifically for people who do not normally play fighting games.

This game has some potential if Arcsys puts FUCKING ANYONE FROM GG IN EXCEPT FOR ELPHELT.
>>
>>384229356
Also
>SFV gets a literary who character instead of Cody, Guy, Haggar or Makoto
>Tekken 7 gets motherfucking Geese Howard
>>
>>384231167
Persona fighting games weren't developed for the competitive scene and still felt fucking amazing to play.

What the fuck?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.