[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really wish we had a new Gantz game. How should it be, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 2017.07.14-02.49.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
2017.07.14-02.49.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
I really wish we had a new Gantz game.

How should it be, /v/? Linear with a focus on the story or some kind of MMO world based on the concept? Should the main characters be playable or focus on a new cast parallel to the main events up to catastrophe? in what time and place?

Just imagine the permadeath system in this game for your teammates, and the possibility of bringuing them back after completing 100 points. Depending on the character you bring back, he would be then more inclined to risk his life to save yours, or you could get some ''1 up'' and come back to life thanks to him if you end up dying.
>>
File: 71634.jpg (23KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
71634.jpg
23KB, 225x350px
>not maining Gramps

What are you casul?
>>
File: AOAactor.jpg (43KB, 388x574px) Image search: [Google]
AOAactor.jpg
43KB, 388x574px
I just want to have this as a secret ending: it was just a prank, bro
>>
>>384222441
I can't really imagine Gantz working as an MMO because I fucking hate MMOs and their shit gameplay, and because I think the alien diversity would be shit.

A game focusing on story events would work much better, I think.
>>
File: 291992.jpg (41KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
291992.jpg
41KB, 225x350px
quick, grab your Granz waifu before she is taken.

>ywn cuddle with your gigantic alienfu

don't bring me back
>>
MUSCLE RIDER would be fun to play.
>>
>>384222980

I agree. Just imagine cutscenes on the level of Gantz O, with ingame graphics coming close to that...
>>
File: Sakata2.jpg (130KB, 810x574px) Image search: [Google]
Sakata2.jpg
130KB, 810x574px
>>384223103

It would basically be a melee only run.
I don't think I remember seeing him with a weapon.

Playing as the psychics would be great too.
Just imagine going full Tetsuo mode with Cherry by the end...
>>
>>384222724
so Sillent Hill 2?
>>
>>384224132

Pretty much, yes.
>>
>not being a vampire lord

Pppphffttt faggots
>>
>>384224516

You mean being a side-boss with no real relevance to the plot? nah

Izumi wiped the floor with vampires
>>
>>384224516
>becoming irrelevant 10 chapters after being introduced
>never mentioned again
LMAOing at your life
>>
>>384224682
Im going to be vampire lord Izumi.

But real talk, id be the marine sniper guy who dies immediately
>>
How well was the glorious USA doing in Gantz?

Did the USA just unlock all of the best weapons and power level for years while Japan was being autistic? Did the USA lose anyone during the alien invasion?

Goddamn we saved the world so hard
>>
>>384224964

Funny how some pretty adept guys die early from bad luck while some weak ass faggots get carried for several missions...

If that marine sniper survided that missions we could see him at the mothership in the end.
>>
>>384225126

In the last chapters, the US team pretty much raided the mother ship alone (there was some italians and brazilians in the alien god room, thou).

When the suicide team arrived everything was in order already.
>>
File: 369.jpg (296KB, 1788x1300px) Image search: [Google]
369.jpg
296KB, 1788x1300px
This was one of, if not the most disturbing thing I have ever seen in a story, and it came out of nowhere.

Things got depressing really fast...
>>
>>384225434
Only Bleach had beaten it for a rushed and shitty ending
>>
>>384225557

The ending was rushed, but it wasn't that bad.
Most of the characters had a pretty good arc with a tragic ending. The problem was the characters that survived, they have no closure at all...
>>
>>384225645
My only complaint was that useless girlfriend survived the giant invasion.
>>
>>384226138

Yes, I was much more invested with the Kei clone and Reika's story than original Kei and Tae.

Tae's purpose was already complete by that point. She was meant to turn Kurono into a decent human being, by caring for someone other than hilself and getting past his trauma with his family.
>>
File: Hoi_hoi.png (23KB, 200x295px) Image search: [Google]
Hoi_hoi.png
23KB, 200x295px
Pandaren best class
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.