[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game gets real about how attaining your dreams can be completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: wanko.jpg (194KB, 816x638px) Image search: [Google]
wanko.jpg
194KB, 816x638px
>game gets real about how attaining your dreams can be completely impossible if you lack talent
>>
>>384222248
I didn't need a game to tell me that T_T.
>>
>>384222248
>game is a shitty VN that knows the kinds of people playing it are under-achieving losers that will relate to such things
>>
Thats fine all i wanted to do was fuck monkey girl anyways
>>
File: top-benkei-13.png (1020KB, 1200x1349px) Image search: [Google]
top-benkei-13.png
1020KB, 1200x1349px
>>384222248
Best girl
>>
>>384222248
'talent' is how lazy people rationalize being bad at something.
You can't draw because you don't practice for hours every day.
You can't do math because you were too afraid of being 'wrong'.

Grow up.
>>
>>384222848
kys
>>
>>384222248
Some people have talent but refuse to do anything with it. In the end hard work and a strong will power is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>384222848
>people aren't naturally proficient at anything
Don't believe the bullshit whatever guidance counselor told you that.
>>
>>384222848
>>384223305
Both of this are right but I should also add that sometimes you might have all the passion and give it your best and still get nowhere.

You need both the talent and the hardwork, having just one of them will not get you too far.
>>
>>384222848
>he doesn't know about people having natural skill toward certain things

its the very reason why we have that kid who can blink at a math textbook and understand it instantly vs the dumbass who doesn't get it after years of rigorous study
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.