[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel bad for Neo Cortex? It seems like all his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Dr._Neo_Cortex.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Dr._Neo_Cortex.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
Does anyone else feel bad for Neo Cortex? It seems like all his problems stem from the fact that he's an ugly manlet with an abusive family.
>>
wait a minute ... that letter
>>
File: Coco_Bandicoot.png (68KB, 175x345px) Image search: [Google]
Coco_Bandicoot.png
68KB, 175x345px
coco is best girl
>>
File: a good image.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
a good image.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
all the time. it kept me up at night as a kid
>>
>he's from Illinois

I don't know why but that makes me laugh
>>
>>384219998
I had a cortex toy as a kid. no idea why. I don't even like him. never got the other characters, despite loving the games.
>>
>>384222805
Illinoisfag here, source? That's pretty funny honestly though. Crash 1-3 and twinsanity honestly had a good sense of humor, shame naughty dog seemed to abandon trying to make anything fun.
>>
NIGGER

THE N STANDS FOR NIGGER
>>
a woman with nice, big ...
>>
>>384224605
niggers
>>
>>384223271
>Twinsanity
Fuck no
>>
>>384226284
Bitch
>>
>>384223271
Twinsanity goes in a totally different direction from the first 3 games, the first 3 were kind of being ironic and kind of being genuine with Crash's cartoony, crazy, character. It could be kind of subtle, or kind of overt, but never felt like it was played totally straight or a parody of a classic cartoon character. He never seemed like an idiot cartoon character like Universal wanted him to be, just a weird and slightly demented little guy where most of the humor came from him being put into crazy dangerous situations. Insanity was always a theme with the Crash games, but it was subdued enough to provide an interesting tone, it was not "oh so WHACKY!" at any point. Twinsanity goes all out cartoony, makes the atmosphere and environments less grounded, makes Crash a totally WHACKY retard, goes all out with slapstick, 4Kids-tier kids cartoon jokes, and 4th wall breaks. And if you like that, that's fine, but I don't think it's presented nearly as well as the Naughty Dog games, nor was the N. Sane Trilogy to a lesser extent.
>>
>>384219998
>thought Cortex was cool
>warped comes out
>turns out he was some whiny bitch baby who took orders from an angry piece of wood
Turned it around
>>
>>384228098
Yeah making him answer to some tiki god was strange, but at least he was still dangerous in that game. Later games turned him into a complete pussy and a flaming faggot. They even told the VA they got to replace Clancy Brown to do it "more gay"

Cortex was best in Crash 2.
>>
Manlets don't deserve sympathy.
>>
>>384228476
Cortex is 6'3", his head is just that big and so are his mutant animals.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.