[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"DUDE STRAWBERRY JAM LMAOOO" >soldiers wounded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: call-of-duty-bleeding-out[1].png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
call-of-duty-bleeding-out[1].png
1MB, 1280x720px
>"DUDE STRAWBERRY JAM LMAOOO"
>soldiers wounded in battle actually experience this phenomenon
>>
>>384211507
No they don't
>>
>>384211507
It really is fucking annoying, and all it does it make shit harder to actually see with when you're at low hp. I can only imagine how fucking awful it must be for a guy with colour blindness.
>>
>>384211679
Yes they do

Obviously not the fake fucking blood splatters you idiot
>>
>>384214138
the jam is what people dislike you actual fucking ape.
>>
File: 1494283229746.png (337KB, 453x478px) Image search: [Google]
1494283229746.png
337KB, 453x478px
>>384211679
>He's never heard of the strawberry jam combat fairy
>>
>>384212549
maybe it's supposed to simulate that you're going to have a lot more trouble aiming after you've taken a bullet anywhere on your body

I'd think most people would drop their weapon and call it quits if they ever got shot anyways, let alone still being able to aim perfectly
>>
>>384214138
The blood is what people complain about. You said it yourself.
>>
Unless you're wearing something like glasses or goggles, people don't experience blood splatters as if their eyes were made of glass. If you get blood in your eyes it likely sting like a bitch and otherwise make your eyesight red/blurry. You wouldn't get individual splatters in various parts of your vision.
>>
>>384211507
Realism is cancer
>>
>>384212549
Exactly. Whats wrong with using a fucking health bar?
>>
>>384214406
If they want that shit they might as well fucking remove the bloodsplatter with a blurred screen. No, the reason they put that red shit in is to make it easier for the brainless fucking chimp players to understand they're on low hp. That's it. It's brainded, playtester approved garbage.
>>
>>384215056
you're already playing the biggest casualfest in gaming history, these complaints are meaningless
>>
>>384215056

It was designed to indicate health when you have minimal HUD. It being put in every game after was probably so they could be like CoD, but its original application makes sense.
>>
>>384214138
What are you talking about?
>>
>>384212549
Games with too much red hurts my eyes so I always turn on the colorblind options to ease my sight.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.