[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the catch here? Limited Inventory? Pay to remove

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Black-Desert-Online-03.png (172KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Desert-Online-03.png
172KB, 460x215px
So what's the catch here?
Limited Inventory?
Pay to remove cooldowns?
Pay for in-game currency?
>>
weight limit and pets pretty much the only "required" things
>>
>>384200074
The catch is you gotta post your slut, so I can cum on her.
>>
File: 2c3b064d26ac970fe52b60cdfe456be5.jpg (323KB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
2c3b064d26ac970fe52b60cdfe456be5.jpg
323KB, 992x1403px
>>384200074

Massive grind for everything, leveling up is not hard until 56 (soft cap), after that you'll just do it for loot since getting to lvl 61 (hard cap) is impossible. There's plenty to do other than mob hunting but it's often shit you are better off letting your character doing it AFK due how unproductive is to just sit there doing it by yourself.

In the end, it's an awful game if you play it like other themepark mmos and rush to the endgame, but if you just play it casually, taking it easy and buying some outfits from the cash shop every now and then, it isn't so bad. The tier 1 PVP is pretty fun also.
>>
>>384200074
Pay for more inventory space/weight.
Pay for lower marketplace taxes.
Pay for loot vacuum pets and useful bonuses.

Good luck buying these things with in-game currency, there's a lottery just for the chance to buy a single one.
>>
>>384201316
>there's a lottery just for the chance to buy a single one
explain further
>>
>>384202047
cash shop items go on sale very rarely, but you can pre-order them on the market by setting a price. the thing is, you don't know what the current highest "bid" is on an item so the only way you can guarantee buying something is by going over the marketplace value significantly. even then, if someone has the same bid as you it will randomly choose between you.
>>
>>384200074
Pay real money for all of the interesting looking armors.
>>
>>384200074
The catch is you pay for a f2p game
>>
>>384202347
you can't pre-order p2w items on the market
>>
>>384200220
>weight limit
explain. does equipment have weight or something where it gets to the point where you have to pretty much pay in order to wear good armor?
>>
>>384202737
you'll never run into equipped armor weighing too much, but it'll SEVERELY reduce your ability to grind/farm effectively. even inventory spaces aren't a big deal, but weight limit will absolutely fuck you.

to put it in perspective, without buying any extra weight you might be able to grind for 30 minutes before being encumbered, whereas someone will full weight can grind for 10x the time.
>>
>>384202737
your currency has weight
your equipment has weight
you really don't need to be carrying that much in the first place, and belts add an extra amount of carry capcity
>>
>>384202737
nah but if you go out to grind or something you'll hit your weight limit really fast
you can store stuff on your donkey/horse/camel/elephant that you keep nearby your grind but still, weight is probably the most useful thing to buy besides pets
>>
>>384202998
>>384203093
sounds pretty shitty.

i bought the game during the steam sale but not any of the addons. was that a mistake? if i remember correctly, they offered inventory space and weight limit (probably some other things too) but it said something like 30 days.

do these perks have a time limit or am i understanding it wrong?
>>
>>384203560
that's the value pack, which gives a bunch of stuff for 30 days, essentially a p2w subscription.

you can do everything without paying a dime, but expect to be horribly inefficient while doing it.

life skilling is very fun in this game and doesn't really require any cash shop items.
>>
>>384203695
wow. i have never heard of a game having inventory space as a time limit.
then again, i dont really play a lot of these mmos.
>>
>>384202047
Prices for all items have upper and lower limits. So cash shop items like clothes or 30-day packs can't actually be sold for their true upper value, just the maximum allowed. They're also in low supply and constant high demand because few people want to trade real money for in-game currency by purchasing cash shop items and putting them on the marketplace. The upper price limit is so low that it's just not worth it since you can make that much money easily by other means.
>>
>>384200074
>Korean mmo
That IS the catch
>>
File: 1253.png (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1253.png
83KB, 500x500px
>>384200074
I REALLY wish this game was a regular RPG instead of an MMO. I found myself enjoying the lore and story even though it's literally an 'ancient evil awakens' and the aesthetics of the world and characters quite a lot. Just polish up the quests, add working AI and give me a decent open world RPG damn it. Why did this game have to be a fucking skinne rbox?
>>
HORSES FUCKING EVERYWHERE
>>
Genderlocked
>>
>>384200074
catch is the game fucking sucks
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.