[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they ever make this not shit? I have an opportunity to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2838.jpg (57KB, 341x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2838.jpg
57KB, 341x480px
Did they ever make this not shit? I have an opportunity to get the deluxe edition for ten bucks. I liked the other games, and really liked ME3's multiplayer
>>
>>384192736
it's not -terrible-. It's just quite mediocre all around. Play it if you -loved- mass effect and really crave more, but otherwise it's a pass.
>>
>>384192934

Awesome. Thanks for saving me money /v/
>>
>>384192736
the writing in this game is dreadful, screw the money, save yourself the time playing it
>>
>Needing advice about ten dollars
If you're that poor where $10 is a major financial transaction, you should probably buy a couple bags of rice with it.
>>
>>384192736
yo, hit me with the plug
where you getting the $10 dollar deal?
>>
>>384192736
Deluxe version of a game that retails for $30 (on sale) is available for $10. Are you retarded? You buy it and play it. If it's physical, flip it to Amazon or Best Buy.
>>
>>384192736
where do you get it for 10bucks spit it out
>>
>>384195187
Wouldn't be Mass Effect without a dumb, predictable and unoriginal story.
>>
>>384193404
Why would people want more of this after that ultimate shitfest of an ending in the last game?
>>
>>384192736
It's a waste of time. If you really really loved the original trilogy, Andromeda exists and you can play it. But it never comes close to the heights of the previous games.

The story is dogshit and the combat had potential but at least on PS4 there's pretty atrocious input lag and the limited enemy types make it really repetitive. The multiplayer is worse than ME3 because the enemies are all ridiculous bullet sponges.

I beat it in ~10 hours via Redbox rental and would not pay more than $10 for it, as someone who enjoyed ME1.
>>
>>384192736
Problem is not the money
Its that this game needs a lot of hours to be investe din it
and its simply not worth it
some sections are fun, but characters, plot, animations and almost everything are either bad, really bad or simply bland and forgettable
remember anon: time>money
you can always earn more money, but you cant get back the time.
Spend it wisely
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.